Miata heaters pics..... anyone want to take some?

You just don’t get what I’m saying (and you don’t know me), so I’ll just leave it alone.

cue the e30 burnout vids from last year <3

Doing burnouts is WAY more awesome than going to a car show and TALKING about cars. Talking about cars when the car is just sitting there wanting to be used for something is for pussies.

Joe, honestly man you’ve been a little crotchety lately. It’s not like you’re a hyper-hater but sometimes I wonder if you’re really angry on the other side of that screen, lol.

True. But what about this unprovoked post towards that new Rochester FBody guy in his Intro Thread?

lol, it’s funny but if you don’t like others provoking you, don’t provoke others?

I sort of agree with Joe to a certain extent on this. At some point in the past, if you showed up to a meet and did burnouts and stuff, you would have been torn apart and told to leave. Now it’s almost expected that everyone show up and wreck some tires.

On the other hand, I agree with newman to an extent too. Talking about cars was a lot more enjoyable when it was sort of new. Now with everyone and his mother being a “know it all” due to what they read on the internet, it’s just lame.

Uh, yeah you’d be expected to show up and wreck some tires if I’ve rented the BURNOUT PIT and the meet is called “Heaters & Hotdogs” lol.

Wrecking a spot and doing a burnout are 2 different things. At southgate meets when they happened, you’d get your ass handed to you if you fucked around…

Are we really arguing that burnouts AREN’T awesome? What the fuck. When did you guys all start liking dick.

This is why I’ll never argue with being part of the motorcycle community. We don’t have these stupid cliques and arguments, minus people being squids. Car culture is like high school.

Ok I’m trying to save this thread.

Last year:

2.5 Years ago:

Tried embedding what did I do wrong?

back in the day we had regular meet spots and didn’t want people laying heat and tearing up the lot getting the whole group kicked out. Since that no longer exists the game has changed. Even though it is not ever a big meet anymore I still would not want anyone going to mighty and doing anything stupid to attract unneeded attention.

Every “culture” has some chooch that doesn’t agree, when they get their panties in a bunch for no reason. As previously stated heaters were being done by our ancestors in slow V8s why stop now when there are fast cars that make many jams and make many cool noises? I just think that someone is a negative nancy and jelly that their car can’t do good heaters and that his “friends” aren’t cool/skilled enough to do things like ours do. IE: Jack jumping cars and not giving a fuck.

edit. nm

Lol, Gennaro…yes.

Burnouts where appropriate have and always will be cool, but “appropriate” is subjective.

Here’s a burnout I did back in 2001;

You can’t use the [video] tags for URLs that have your YouTube Channel name in them, or the new YouTu.be URLs.

I think it’s awesome when it’s at a spot where it’s acceptable :tup:

Any good/legal/safe spots to transition a solid heater into a burnout that transitions into some donuts? I’m due for new tires soon and would enjoy getting dizzy somewhere!

We’re working on a 2nd event at Lancaster for this summer :tup:

Smoke 'em if you can. :tup:

X…

I read this thread from the beginning just now and thought it needed to be saved before I saw ultradriver’s post. Well anyway, here’s more to hopefully bring this outta the abyss…

I’ve been ripping heaters as long as I’ve had cars.

:shrug:

There are a bunch of photos of me doing such over the years