attn: faggot in the pos tonight outside my house

Two!? Damn. Hook a ninja up.

I’m guessing it’s the girlfriends.
I don’t care. Hook me up. :lol

lol @ ninja

Yea, VR6. :slight_smile:

Hey!!!:sFi_bat:, my auto '05 happens to have 600whp with just an intake.

Theres ALWAYS someone to ruin something.

ok ok ok, sorry. :slight_smile:

why do gotta get all wussy whenever someone asks you a bunch of questions? How the am I getting defensive? You don’t make any sense to me at all so I’m asking questions in an attempt to get you, relax.

His street is a dead end with maybe 20 houses (probably less) on it… Would probably be the quietest street in the area if it wasn’t for E, hahhaha.

Will you guys fuck and get it over with already.

I never heard of anyone doing burnouts in front of their house to get to someone. I didn’t say it wasn’t directed at him, I merely asked a question.

If it continued to happen, run outside, grab plate, call police (or handle it yourself) and be done with it?

Is it childish and immature? Yes. But a lot of younger kids in the car scene act this way, look at the lot for example. Look at all the idiots doing burnouts etc…

Or if you’re Ryan you could just run out and cap them in the face

… Neighbors dont like gun fire at 1am.

get a suppressor, you know you want to.

oh I agree with you, but it was obviously directed at E. thats all I’m saying.

did you smell clutch at all after the failed attempt? if so… it’s probably K20 :haha

I has no class three license. :frowning:

I’m telling you me and JClark went out on a late night ricer fest and burned out in front of every persons house we know that is some how related to the car scene

Because fuck you guys, thats why.

Yea fucking car scene faggots

Yeah fuck us.

Maybe it was your neighbors girlfriends other boyfriend!

calling the police is def out of the question at elliots house…they would show up and be like…“so your trying to tell me someone was doing a burnout on your street and it wasnt one of your friends this time?”

Which in turn he would prolly chuckle and walk away.

But Im at elliots all the time hanging out, I mean theres car people there at least 3-4 days of the week. Everyone in the area knows his house, and IDK how many people drop into 3rd gear to do a pull when they get to his house…same cars everytime, yet nobody we actually know and hangout with, prolly just some young stupid punks.