Pizzeria is now cooking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
after working many 14 hr days the l;ast week and just pulling a 19 day today,The front and the kitchen of the pizzeria are pretty much complete:ohyeah: lol a kool aid guy! Half out of it with lack of sleep and the few shots of crown I just had.Anyone wishing to stop by tom. night or =SAt. may get some free pizza.(except JuicyGT) where the hell you been?:smash2:
Should be open to the public sometime next week.Went from ehhhhh midday july 4th to awesome today.
D

EDIT- Rocky’s Island Pizza 2488 Grand Island Blvd Right next to Fantasy Island(not across the street) 716 774-1100

Awesome man congrats. I hope you are very successful

Best of luck.

:carnut: Awesome dude!

name of the place again? i’ll be home from NC in a couple weeks, def wanna check it out :slight_smile:

you think the 14hr days are over now? pfftt… jus beginning D.

:tup:

If I had anyone on GI, I’d send em to your place.

:tup: D

Ima order 30 party pizzas to my neighbors house. . . have the anchovies and pineapple ready.

Man I miss being 14

:tup: good luck

offer flavored crusts for a competitive advantage.

sesame
garlic
onion
italian

easy to do, just sprinkle on spices before baking, big competitive advantage. :tspry:

saweeet, can i donate pictures to hang on the walls there

You might want to mention the address in this thread too.

congrats D.

Ill have to stop up and try it

^^ yea… I’ll stop by when its open

we should have a meet there for the opening!

was just going to say that :rofl:

x2

Edit your first post and put in the name, address and phone number :tup:

Congrats man, you’ve been working at it for a while.

I drive through GI almost every day I’ll definitely check it out. Congrats. :tup:

X2, maby after work somtime, whats the name ?

A sincere TY to all the well wishers and those of you who have and will put the word out.I can’t even begin to tell you how pleased I am at how it has come out.All the equip. except the ovens is brand new and looks perfect.Stainless is so pretty when new. I have had sooooo many people just walk in and literally just stop in their tracks and just say WOW.Wifey Did an amazing job picking out everything and is still adding.I will have someone post up the before and after pics soon.
And please if anyone has any ideas I appreciate you throwing them at me.
TY again.
Derek

Yeah I have no prob with that. Stop by and check out the theme and see what would work the best for both of us.
D