Rocky's Pizza Review - WINGS OMG!!

Derek isn’t open yet but my girlfriend and I got to sample one of the first test pizzas out of the oven. I won’t get into details but it’s good stuff. This place is going to be quality. He should be open by the end of the week…

Monday EDIT: Tonight I tried the fingers. Absolutely amazing. 100% non processed chicken. Tender, lightly breaded with amazing sauce. Best I have ever had.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c349/juicedss/rockypizza.jpg

god dammit, he didnt have the oven ready when i was there today.

now im hungry!! whats the nyspeed discount? :smiley:

I wish I was still on the Island almost everyday now. :meh:

I’ll be in for sure. :tup:

i did have one of those cocaine drinks, ive tasted better lint. omg never again

Man that is good stuff!! made a few more that night but damn I need a scale down there.Was very happy with the dough.
How about Automatic 10% discount if you mention NYS?
D

sounds good to me 10% ftw, what day are you opening? im comin with bladez and were gonna get a giant ass pizza and sit there and eat it all :clap:

im fucking hungry.

DAmn call JuicyGT and Marcus and have 4 snakes at the plaza.Wednesday Late aft. I should be open to the public and have everything set up right.
D

U were too fast. Maybe it was becuase you had a TType!!!
D

in.

He also got my girl addicted to Cocaine. She can’t get enough now…

:pimp:

… Waiting for a phone number so the little BDR family can order some food

Me and the boss dude will probably drive over at some point.

In!

774-1100 when he opens…

I stopped in Saturday evening but Butch had already scarfed up all the samples. The place looks 28462365124 times better than it did before D’s fix up began. I’ll definately be stopping back when he opens.

menu

seriously

dude, post up a menu.

gonna be up in 2.5wks and i want my order planned and called for ahead of time when i’m getting on the 90, toll change in hand

:clap: