Just wanted to say a sincere thanks.

Was very nice of you guys to come out and support me on my opening :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:.It truly meant alot to me, and was genuinely suprised when you all walked in.
Hope everything was fairly decent and all had a good time!!!
I planned on opening at around 4:30 or 5 and by 4pm I already had $100+ in orders.While that may seen like nothing and probably will to me as well in a few months, it was almost overwhelming as it was all pizza.
Comments on everything good and bad are greatly appreciated and needed.
I hope the wings were decent as The guy cooking them seemed to talk a better talk then cook.Just hope they were good.Pizza seemed like it came out pretty nice considering, if you guys would’ve just let it cool down a tad.
The fingers are just great period, and yes Derrick the wing/finger sauce if just awesome!!!
Again,I want to sincerely thank you guys. I have more tables and am getting more chairs if you ever want to do it again,you are more then welcome to
Derek:wave:

Congrats on your opening. :slight_smile:

oh man, the food was AWESOME. everything u made was fantastic and those chicken fingers were amazing

the food was excellent derek!! :tup: :tup: I’m sure none of us had any complaints about the food other than the bloated feeling we got from stuffing ourselves to the max, lol. The pizza and wings were top notch! The location gives a great excuse to take a cruise and get some great food :slight_smile:

No, thank YOU for some awesome freakin food. Seriously even if you just had regular style sauces for everything, it would have been good. But man, that sauce for the pizza, fingers, and wings is freakin awesome!!! Awesome food, nice place, you really turned that place around from teh before pics you showed me!! We will definitely be coming back :smiley: And dont forget, I am your go to guy when you get that Z06 delivery car :lolsign:

:tup: x 28572929582

:tup: :tup:

It was delicious!

it was excellent pizza

VERY GOOD!!!

I only had one finger and it was one of the best ive had, wings looked good too, and hot!!!

thanks again derek. it was especially nice of you to take care of us being so busy on your opening night. :tup: to a great cruise and a great new nyspeed food joint

:cry: Might actually make me start believing in myself again.I had soooooooooooooooooo many people commenting and telling other people how they don’t need another pizzeria on the Island etc. and hearing it THAT much actually started making me think about it.I knew I had a decent pie and the Wings/fingers were good, but would that be enough?
Hopefully I can keep making quality food and everything will work out fine:D .
It looks like I am going to have to hire a person or two tho, which I’m not looking forward to doing.
Again Thanks again and here goes another 15 hr day
D

hire me to be the food tester!!

Awesome food, was a good time. My only complaint, you need some suicide wings. Asides from that it was outstanding. :tup:

I’ll have to stop in and get some menus to pass around the Buffalo Launch Club on the island.

i had dinner with the family i had to go to last night, but i will be up within the next few days. Have you posted your hours anywhere?

Derek, if your parking lot is big enough hold a nyspeed cruise in meet. we can eat then loiter in your parking lot for hours

its not that big

the pizza was SO good, the wings were SO good and the COCAINE was … SO GOOD

i will def become a regular customer!!! i told my whole fam about the place when i got home, woRd.

derek i will PM u some ideas for pix so u can show the wifey

let’s not screw over this place like bubble tea.

I’m hooked on cocaine, it’s like Crunk * 2 or 3. I <3 it.

YAY

http://www.micahweber.com/rockys.jpg