Menu Ideas ?????

Hello everyone. I am in the process of opening my pizzeria in Orchard Park. I am asking all of you, the customers, for ideas, suggestions, or what your favorite all time pizzeria food is? What toppings do you like? What specialty pizzas, subs, wings, etc? I already have a rough draft of what I’m serving but any additional ideas will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Todd

kinda off topic, but have you picked a location ?

(this is jay from circuit city)

Hmmm, the other thread has got me in the mood for fried ravioli :tup:

Good luck with the restaurant :tup:

Jay what’s up man, I’m opening on Abbott Rd near Lake Ave. I’m going thru the motions of getting all the permits, equipment and other BS. Stress x1000 but i’m curious to see what everyone likes…

mmmm chicken cordon bleu sub (sp?)

chicken fingers, cheese, ham… toasted… so good if its done right…

Char Pit BBQ Wings (I think they’re called char pit)
Breakfast Pizza
Chicken Finger Pizza

Me too :slight_smile:

EDIT: and Garlic Wings

jalapeno poppers…i want some now

Chicken wing pizza … not many places have it but it’s delicous

Chicken wing pizza also, cheese garlic bread , pizza calzones and hot as shit chicken fingers… oh how I miss you

nyc style pizza in op would be a gold mine :gotme:

thats right near me!

ill be your number 1 customer! :tup:

lots of things with chicken variants, hot sauce, and bleu cheese

throw those three things together and there’s like a 98% chance i’d eat it

EDIT: it’s ‘clientele’, dammit :pow:

i agree. also the ny pizza is good too.

you need to appeal to op clientel.

if you just the “pizza wings and subs” place like every pizza place in buffalo (that allready own the market) nobody will come thurrr…

like i said before about nyc stlye pizza, you need to make it marketable to your clientel. do something different or offer off the wall things that apppeal to op peeps.

Buffalo chicken pizza :tup: Deep dish is also good.

If you need a 2nd location already, I know the owner of the Hershey strore on Lake. :slight_smile:

Good luck

^^^ X1

wtf is that tish? B-lo pizza is the shizzle!!

Char bQ wings get my vote.

steak pizza

“MAN FUEL”

lol @ dominos commercial

killer calzones are hard to find. Keep it simple, like mozzerella, brocoli & steak side of marinara. YUM.