Anyone here ever own/or own a pizzeria on here?

Going to be starting one up this fall(taking over an exsisting one).I used to have one when I was 21-22 and wondered if anything has changed.I know then I charged $5.95 for 20 wings and 12.95 for a bucket of 50.Those prices seemed to have went up almost 75% and the wings are still the same price I was paying.Maybe looking for a Honest person or two to work there as well.
D

i worked at grasso’s pizzeria.

lower prices and great pizza = sucess

If I was hoooome this fall I would have asked to be the prima pizzeria ballerina. Drats.

my cousin James works there

Where is it going to be?

Grassos…i got pizza there yesterday and lower prices = not you lol but the quality is worth the extra couple bux. I would say its the best pizza in town by far.

u ever have ROZ’s pizza off French by dairy queen

No…but I am also a huge fan of Riva’s on walden

gotta try Roz’s it actually on Kelly Drive

Yeah I know where it is…I will have to try it over the weekend…thanks baby :kiss:

Back on point…what pie joint are you taking over? town? sit in? take out only?

manhattens had the best pizza. i dont work at grassos ne mroe. james is bomb

where the F is manhattens?

if only i can remember, but they since closed.

I work at a pizza place for the last 8 years. Its hard work to run a good clean place, ya cant cheap out on cheap food products. If you do people will know, we only use the best stuff to make our food. Single wing 7.50, double 11.75 triple 17.00 and a bucket is 21.00 Cheese and the price of chicken have gone up so much over the years. So cheap food is not always the way to success, because good ingredients cost a arm and a leg.

I worked at Leonardis for awhile…quality ingredients is key, but so is a great cook (aka me). A bad good can ruin a good pie or make a good one great.

And yeah the cost of cheese went up a ton.

nyspeed discount, delievery to meets are a must

100% true to that.Will be delivering to AA and the Engine plant as well.They are only 8 mins away but probably order $5K a week.Thats an extra $25K a yr if ya only get 10%There is enough room for meets if you don’t mind a bridge(hint)
D

my g/f is a manager of one right now so if ya wanted to ask her anything (she literally runs the place, aka 75 hours a week) hit me up in a pm.

Mmm…Buffalo Pizza…I can’t WAIT to come back in August :slight_smile: