Come support TNT pizza in the taste of Tonawanda today 12-7pm!!!!!!!!

Thought I’d throw it up there in case any of you guys or girls are out and about. Judging will be all by the public so come out an vote! All pizzas will be made and cooked by me personally so you know they will be perfect and delicious!!!
Will be at the gateway park where Tonawanda and north tonawanda meet. Where they have all the summer concerts.
Derek

Ughhh i miss tnt pizza. ef.

and this is being made by me so you can miss it extra much!!!

stopped down grabbed a slice… delicious as always

are you making the pizzas again? or using your sauce recipe at least? we started going there when it opened and it was good, then we got 2 nasty pizzas and havent been back in a longtime. tasted like the sauce was fuckin ketchup lol. your sauce from rockys was the shit.

fuck…missed this. NYSpeed discount at TNT? lolz

In for NySpeed discount

Dang, call back and let them know, usually someone would take care of that.

I just figured the recipe changed since we got 2 bad pies a few weeks apart. Plus its like a 20min drive (north buff to tonawanda) so it’d cost more in gas/time to get a replacement.

Derek’s pizza is awesome, had it last week.

I <3 this place.

Does your sauce have cheese in it? Is your dough dairy free?

^ youre so gay

yeah please lmk if you get a bad one or anything like that. Can’t fix what ya don’t hear about.

i’m only there mon., fri., and sat.
ALWAYS a 10% NYS discount no matter where I’m at. Even give it at the Motel if ya need a room!

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

Also Newman no Vegan pizza here. Never even had anyone ask for it either in order to justify looking into it. Sorry

Cool, good to know. We’ll be back then. Thanks.

come on Monday! I’ll make sure it’s perfect