New summertime meet spot in Tonawanda.UPDATE 4/06!!!!!

Well it looks As tho TNT pizza(rocky’s tonawanda) will be open in about 2 weeks or so.The good news is there is a parking lot behind the pizzeria that will hold about 75-100 cars and one across the street that could hold another 50 if needed.Will have beer and wine in the store, and got approved for a beer tent for Canalfest as well, just need to find a location for the tent(back may not be big enough).Might have to make a political donation.Once the Basement is completed there should be some friendly card games there as well.
D

Awesome D…keep up the good work!

Same recipe’s?

good stuff…i’ll have to stop by this one before you sell it. i hear rocky’s has the best bacon pizza

SWEEEEEET… awesome food… can’t wait…

Never got the chance to stop by your old place, definitely looking forward to coming out to the new place!

How about posting the address.

I’m with this guy

Wow, sorry about that guys 50 Main st.,right down the road from c taco.It is part of the area that is closed off for canalfest so should be a huge fun week there
Food will mostly be the same as far as the wings and pizza.Will be a few different items on the menu.
And of course 10% off NYSpeed discounts!!!
D

need help?
i work till 430 now.

omg im so happy its so close to me

open already i am fat and don’t feel like driving to grand island

I remember talking with you about this at rockys last week. It should be an awesome time. Make sure you print out little cards saying owners permission to be here.

shit what have i missed you’re sellin the old place. y?

already sold…

been gone.

Derrick is this in the old mighty tace building? i heard tnt was in the works about a week or so after u sold rockys. I cant wait for this to open

damn o well this one will be closer to me anyways

Twisty,
Yeah it’s in the Old MT.Actually been in the works since around Nov. or so.
Put it this way this spot will be alot more “FUN”
D
Cobra, yeah the guy took over Jan 2nd.Guy was trying to buy a Timmy ho’s and they wouldn’t give him one around here so we made a deal.Let’s just say the price WAS right.

u know we’ll stop in a lot over the summer derek :slight_smile:

Hope so.Was actually nice meeting the people on here for a change.Maybe I should get one of the apts upstairs empty for the week of canalfest and just have an NYspeed flop house.
D

haha pizza and beer im all over it