New summertime meet spot in Tonawanda.UPDATE 4/06!!!!!

I used to love it when Psphinx,rock, fox and the rest of the boys stopped up in the summer.If I only had more time to hang out and not be working.
D

HOT
SHIT

:smiley:

goodstuff

I drove by tonight at like 1AM and there were people moving around in there. :tup: to keeping things moving.

Really at 1am.Damn he must be trying to get open very soon.Good to hear and add 01 audi to the list of the above peeps!!!
D

Hopefully it was who I hope it was now that I think about it.
D

It looked like two women. But I didn’t get a good look, I was just cruising by.

Well you should’ve stopped by.They were both single if It was who I think it was.Have many kids between them tho.
D

niceee

man i cant wait to try the new place when i get back

Your girl was in last week.
D

Any updates?

I’m too lazy to search through this thread

Address? lol

48 or 50 main st Tonawanda.Still not sure if the apartments or the pizzeria is 48 Main.Waiting on a piece or two of equipment but should be end of next week time frame,but you know how that goes.
D

Sounds good, be sure to post up when it opens I love pizza :tup:

Well thank you very much kind sir
D

Looks like it will be open next Thursday April 10th!!!
Health dept was there yesterday and gave ok.Food will be delivered mon and tues.I’m not really sure when I will be there as I’m still at G.I. thurs fri and sat for now.If you guys do have a meet there sun-wed,I will make sure I’m there to see you all and introduce you to my buddy.I am having a meeting with him on Sun or Mon to discuss"terms" and give him the recipes.
D
P.S. if someone has a hookup for making 10% off NYspeed cards for the discount LMK.Will be less confusion and I want to make sure you guys ALWAYS get taken care of:pimp:

Lets plan a meet asap so we can help get you some business and we can all get some good eats and have a good time.

May actually be beer there at opening as well.Have to check to see how that is going.I remember he said it was taken care of
D

mmmmmmmm chicken finger withdrawl, hot & sweet ftw!!!