TNT PIZZA (ROCKYS 2) MENU & REVIEW

The pizza I had today gets a 9 out of 10. Plenty of cheese & pep., baked to perfection with a nice crisp crust. Deduct 1 point for W I D E crust. Parking front & rear, nice dinning area. 10% discount for NYSPEEDER.
Five chicken fingers for $5.75, you can’t beat that.
Next visit: The Bomb Pizza
Check it out!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y107/deercula/TNTRockys2PizzamenuB.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y107/deercula/TNTRockys2PizzaMenuA.jpg

im gonna try out the chicken finger sub, cuz i usually go to colosso taco for them

oh nice open til midnight!

does your pizza sauce have Parmesan in it?

i did not realize people still said something is THE BOMB…

but i guess he is bringning it back???

nice clip art edit of a piece of pizza

if he wanted a pizza “bomb”

he should have done a mario brothers type of bomb…

my quick ms paint rendition

http://nyspeed.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=4259&stc=1&d=1208461610p

dude. do some work.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

:walter: :lol:

the green text on a white background is a little hard to read and will probably print poorly.

Glad you enjoyed and That he gave ya the 10% off discount!!!Just a little way to give something back to the NYS brethren.
I had nothing to do with the menu and am a little disappointed with it.There are a few little mistakes on it that will be corrected the next round.A can of pop is not $1.30 lol
D

i had 2 slices tonite, and only one was ready, so they gave me 2 more for waiting, very cool, and soooo good.

i had 2 slices of cheese and pep and a pepsi for $5 flat. i didnt mention i was NYS though

the printed menu is just fine to read, its just the online version thats tough

i gotta ask dude, why do you have ham AND canadian bacon? and then no regular (the good kind) bacon?

I’m going to find out right now for ya.Good question.
D

Doesn’t bacon have to be cooked before being applied to a pizza, while ham and Canadian bacon are already cured, therefore ready-to-eat?

Bacon will be there next week.The bacon is pre-cooked so all is fine…Used it at Rocky’s since day one and was great.
D

Ty you 92 slow
D

no problem, happy to help. pumicet-the bacon is precooked and then packaged and refrigerated. don’t let the process throw you off, it comes out tasting super good, hence my concern. it isn’t like they have to have someone pull out a frying pan to make bacon every time someone orders it on a pizza. i may have to cruise up there on the bike when i get a day off. :tup:

tnt pizza was in the tonawanda news this morning article can be scene at www.tonawanda-news.com

I’m glad the person that made it ALL happen got mentioned:gotme::rolljerk::roll2:
How soon people forget
D

my mom, brother, and myself are now all addicted to rockys pizza… and we are quickly spreading the news through family and friends. your pizza recipe is the best i have tasted in a while… it is tied for my favorite in the area with francos old world style.

also, :tup: to having your wings big and crispy. i HATE small crappy quality wings, and i HATE when places undercook.

i finally know what everyone has been posting about here for years. :tup:

the crust is SOOOO good