TNT PIZZA (ROCKYS 2) MENU & REVIEW

i want to get out and try this place sometime soon, i noticed the prices were kinda funny, is that including tax or no?

Medeiros could use a crash course in Public Relations / Marketing.

If only he would have said something like, “This city needed a pizzeria. There wasn’t a good pizzeria here until TNT opened. We’re happy to be here.”

His quote implies that even with TNT there, Tonawanda still lacks a good pizza shop.

Now Santoras has some competition

you got mention he said his buddy from grand island. Real dickhead move imho

You do get it though right?

Tonawanda/North Tonawanda = T-NT = TNT =Explosives => Bomb
TNT Pizza = Explosive pizza => Our Pizza is the Bomb

:tup:

I’ll have to try it out. I never made it to the first place.

will def have to give this a try, maybe this weekend.

I’m pretty sure everyone gets it.
lol.

Yeah well, someone’s gotta be that guy, the one that spells out the obvious.

:thankyou:

Me and soloscoob went their today. The pizza’s damn good but the steak n cheese sub was just meh. Im going to try the wings and fingers next time.

the pizza was pretty darn good… they look at you like you’ve got 2 heads when you mention NYSpeed. I’m not 100% convinced they did give the discount as I didn’t add everything up, but w/e. The staff was real pleasant. Holy crap is the paint on the walls in there absolutely horrendous, lol. The ceiling is waaaay too dark for the dim lighting, it’s a pizza joint not buffalo chophouse. A simple white ceiling, tan walls and leave the trim green would do that place wonders, bring it into the present IMO. there’s my .02

I had nothing to do with the decorating but I agree with you 100%.Look at rocky’s and it was just what you described.Will have to make sure all the staff know about the discount.
D

Yea, I figured you’d have better taste than that, lol. Thanks D, just was a little uncomfortable there for a second when she was like whaaaaaa…

So derrick what do you have control over there?

I’m going to stop in tonight perhaps :tup:

We were at our friends house for pizza last Friday. And they picked up 3 or 4 pizzas from your place.

:tup: :tup: delicious!

They are ordering again this Friday.

And my wife even enjoyed it, so I’l be ordering from there soon for us too.

I might visit this place for a slice on my way to pick up my GF later tonight.

LMK about a vegan pie…