New pizzeria opening up in downtown Albany!

Just thought id let people know im gonna be opening up a pizzeria on south pearl st directly across from the Times Union Center for a few of my family members to run. Pretty close to the bars and crazy traffic days of events at the TU center. The place now is ran by some iraqian that has no idea how to make pizza and the place is just scummy as shit… im gonna pimp that shit out with italian colored paint/neons and carpeting as well as a shitload of tvs on the wall.

expected to take over next month, I may need some help with a counter person and or a delivery guy if anyone if interested… NEED to be reliable, thats the ONLY thing I ask!

I think this is gonna be a sick thing im doing here and would like to have events and get togeathers with all shift members.

Pick a grand opening day and give us a Shift discount and you’ll have the place full of people :lol\

Congrats btw, sounds like a great idea :number1

I love neon lights/signs more than I love pizza.

Congrats.

Carpet in a pizzeria? imo really should go with tile.

congrats Dave!

Sorry, runners when it rains to wipe your feet lol…
place is tiled

looks like complete SHIT in there now… fucking green tea colored paint on the walls, 1 tiny as tv for the entire place, menus typed on computer paper and fucking pinned on a peice of cardboard, looks like a fucking ghetto chinese kitchen… However im getting an awesome deal as the counter alone is $10k, the oven was $20k, mixer $5k, deep fryers ext another $5k-6k, awesome custom ac units were like $12k, security system a couple grand, the place is pretty big and the location is awesome.

I will vlad and thanks jake

Need any pizza makers a day or two a week?

if you really know how to make pizza, sure… but would prolly need you for weekends or TU events.

badass man! congrats on the new gig!!!

Pizza FTW! Congrats!

you know how to make pizza’s dave?

I did it for years part time.

im decent, but i wont be working there… my father owned like 6 of them and half of my family have alot of experience… itll be a couple cousins, my uncle and my girl working there… They all always ask me for money, $300 here, $400 there so I figure now theyll make ME money and cant ask for it lol.

good thinking.

that place is a mob scene during the day. Can hardly drive down the road.

thats my thoughts… pizza in general is a very profitable cash business, being that its directly across from the times union and pretty much every fri and sat the st is PACKED with people hitting up the bars and shit I think ill do real good… The guy who owns it now who seems very honest, (told me straight up its the color of his skin he isnt doing good lmao) that he makes $4-6k a night that has a Times union event…hes staying until the 18th which i think is the monster truck event and then i take over.

You might want to consider getting a bouncer for the late night drunk crowds after events. Just a thought.

take a look at my uncle lou and then tell me i still need a bouncer lol… dudes like 6"4, 350+ lol

Lol fair enough!

LMK if you need help, its alot closer to me and it’d be easier to work a few hours in the afternoon and actually get something done.

If you’re remodeling I mean.

pizza is nothing but profit. It cost what, $2 to make a pizza? and you charge a minimum of $10 a pie? all profit.

just dont get into any other food other then chicken wings, cause then it gets dirty.

Good pizza + good prices = win.