New pizzeria opening up in downtown Albany!

Congrats Dave.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_VgtjJ9CSEu0/SiOp7MfNwII/AAAAAAAACRo/JwTLvb092XA/s400/Big.Sausage.Pizza.19.front.jpg

Ill deliver.

mmmmmmm i love pizza. i will be stopping by once re-opened!

Fucking LOVE pizza. Could eat every single day no problem.

I used to go in there all the time when my office was on State, but it was an owner or two removed from whoever has it now. Goodluck, you get a good lunch crowd and then TU events are huge. Not sure how much business you’d pull on regular evenings, as there really isn’t a whole lot near there to draw from aside for the TU.

Just make it presentable and clean and people will love it.

sweet !! good luck … deff will be checking it out

if u advertise, have good pizza, wings and people working you should be guaranteed success.

good luck

even more proof that dave is a boss!

great location for sure, should make a killing with some good eats, open at the right time, and good service.

Congrats man! Excited to see it all happen. Fucking love pizza.

Pizza place is such a great cash business. Pizza is like $1.20 to make. Sell by the slice = $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Cool and congrats;;;
How long is the current lease? Is it triple net? Are you subleting or taking over the lease?

lease is 10 years and im taking over lease with current dudes security which is awesome… also every additional $7,500 i put down for security i get $300 off the rent so if i put $30k down i get $1,200 off rent lol… I do not have to pay building taxes/insurance/ or any maintenance fees, just the rent… I do however get an extra $200 off rent if I clean the hallway next door to the shop lol.

sounds good… watch the extra deposit deal, sometimes a scam… sometimes valid, depending on who “actually” owns what and who your giving money too…whether a co., a corp, or LLC and potnetial of them bankrupting and giving the property and leases to a parent or siter company with no obligation to pay back extra security.

Good deal tho… congrats

the rent is pretty high so my thought was its a win win even if something like that happened. I dont foresee anyone going out of business or bankrupt in the time it takes to actually owe the $30k that I paid for security anyway which is why i felt ok putting some extra down, but well see… im gonna roll with the business for 6 months and see how its doing and if it sucks I’ll flip it for triple what i got it for… I got it for less then i can get for the equiptment alone.

you got a sick location congrats. get some fried chicken and subs in their too.

pizza’s like pussy even the worst kind aint that bad…especially when everyones drunk on friday and saturday nights

Please call this establishment Capital Cash for Pizza.

Yo dave if you need someone to work counter a good friend of mine is looking for a new job. As reliable as they come.

How’s that work? So you are locked into the lease for 10 years Dave?

well yes and no… It more protects me then anyone else because I wouldnt want to build a business up to something awesome and then loose it to a non renewal of the lease when the owners of the building see it doing good… I have had this happen to me before, i open up a store, sign a 6 month lease, landlord sees its doing very well, makes up an excuse not to renew lease after 6 months and then opens up same business lol…

A pizzeria with this location honestly should go for no less then $120k-150k, I got it for waaayy cheaper so if I ever dont want to do it anymore I just sell the business which includes the location and transfer the lease to the new owner.