Pizzeria is now cooking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stuffed crust… only place ive ever seen it is pizza hut…

Is taht before you sauce and cheese?
D

yea ill def stop by and check it out, should i wait til its open? or? are u givin the location in this thread?

EDIT: how about a bunch of my LeMans pix

what is your name? i go to this house party on GI every friday… i’ll make sure all the food comes from your place/.

I beg you, no more before pics. I used to get a lot of food from there…remember ??? lol

That joint was disgusting but Derek is making it clean like a hospital…

You guys should of seen Butch’s girls face when she asked him how many times they had eaten there in the past:barf: .Then they shared a refreshing Cocaine:jam: .Stop by today and look what wifey did yesterday.It turned out so Nice!!!
D

I would greatly appreciate it.You can make it known that My prices are the best in Town and I try and use all quality foords.
I actually had a Discussion with someone at the Moose Lodge about how they get 25% off of the food to the Moose Lodge. After figuring it out theirs was like $.30 cheaper then mine and that is my everyday price.:rubicant: .Then if you figure out that I am going to give 10% off to all local businesses mine equals about $.70 cheaper.They still liked hearing that they get 25% off.
An educated consumer…
D

One thing that I will add and I hear this all the time(listen hear shift) is that you know if you order a any item from my place you can be 1000% sure that it is a good product, not spoiled, not messed with, and anything else you can think of.I can’t begin to tell you how many stories I’ve heard in my last 15 yrs off and on in the food industry and what people do( best one was using rubbing alcohol to take dates off of product) yes I actually saw this with my own 2 eyes.I will be working there 100% of the time at start up and 95% after 6 mos or so and will not hire scumbags etc that will mess with your food, to save a few bucks a week on labor costs.
While you may not like my food, and that is fine, you can rest assured it was made the right way.:smiley:
D

Once the FD is operational, I’ll be by to congratulate you. Hope the next 12 months go well for you, the restaurant business is brutal, but it seems like you know how to turn a profit in other operations, so I’m sure you’ll do fine.

is the pizza gonna be a thin or thick crust?

make it stuffed crust

Good deal.
Best of luck:tup:

Post the addy, I’d like to stop by and buy a pie, and introduce myself…

See post #1 :slight_smile:

gl man :tup:

Good luck, delivery to Amherst? hahaha.
Hope business booms.

im gonna take a spin out on the bike just to come check it out and grab some food :slight_smile:

congrats :tup:

website with menu?

scanned menu?

Pix of location

ASL?

nude PIX?

pix of nude location?

scanned nude pics of menu?

website scanned nudes with pics??

Burgundy?