Pizzeria is now cooking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

graphic detail of testes

pics of kitchen

stool sample

smoke weed every day

lol testes

LOL to the above…

Good luck to you Misterio!!!

dude

im totally swinging by on a lunch break next week…

[quote=“87FOXGT,post:40,topic:31935"”]

pix of nude location?

scanned nude pics of menu?

website scanned nudes with pics??

Burgundy?

[/quote]

Bueller?

Sweet, I live down the road a bit so I’ll have to come try it out sometime.

I guess I gotta get my pizza suit out and stand on the road waving cars in :stuck_out_tongue:

lol please show me this ^

http://www.halloweenscene.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/7106%20Pizza%20Ad.jpg

[quote=“misteroman$$$,post:29,topic:31935"”]

One thing that I will add and I hear this all the time(listen hear shift) is that you know if you order a any item from my place you can be 1000% sure that it is a good product, not spoiled, not messed with, and anything else you can think of.I can’t begin to tell you how many stories I’ve heard in my last 15 yrs off and on in the food industry and what people do( best one was using rubbing alcohol to take dates off of product) yes I actually saw this with my own 2 eyes.I will be working there 100% of the time at start up and 95% after 6 mos or so and will not hire scumbags etc that will mess with your food, to save a few bucks a week on labor costs.
While you may not like my food, and that is fine, you can rest assured it was made the right way.:smiley:
D

[/quote]

Hey man i wish you the best of luck. You’re opening at a time where food prices are thru the roof. I have been open at my pizzeria for a year and seven months. I worked 14 hours+ for my first year but be careful and don’t burn your mind and body out. If I can help you out at all about pricing and distributors let me know.

Todd ( DeMarco’s Pizza)

im going out there tomorrow night. will order! hours of operation?

haha nice location, according to google maps your SMACK DAB in middle of grand island

location…
Also not open yet but could make ya something I suppose.I have my wing/finger sauce down and man I still love it.
Pizzas should be Sat. night.
D

all kidding aside, let us know when its officially open, ill definitely drop by to check it out since i take joy rides out on the bike to the island often :slight_smile:

[quote=“misteroman$$$,post:22,topic:31935"”]

Is taht before you sauce and cheese?
D

[/quote]

Usuallly after, just before the oven, around the exposed crust. 20 seconds of extra work for another $.60-$1 and the benefit of super good pizza. Although doing the whole thing before sauce might be good too?

Just an idea but its one of my favorite things on pizzas, and is so easy to add.

[quote=“Toadsi,post:50,topic:31935"”]

Hey man i wish you the best of luck. You’re opening at a time where food prices are thru the roof. I have been open at my pizzeria for a year and seven months. I worked 14 hours+ for my first year but be careful and don’t burn your mind and body out. If I can help you out at all about pricing and distributors let me know.

Todd ( DeMarco’s Pizza)

[/quote]

glad that location is working out for you, i used to go there when Chris Nasca worked there.

heeey…why the hell dont i get some pizza LOL. gl man…maybe i will swing by later today

god dammit i could go for some decent pizza & wings. you mind shipping some to me here in NC??

:tup:

Nice place D, looks awesome inside. Ill be in next week on lunch, ohh and that drink u forced down my throat :), was nasty as hell…

lol