anyone know these punkS

I’m guessing that this is the kid that died:

bahahahah :picard:

Some one could drop em off over here in Lockport…I have a few crackheads at hand that will make due with them.

whats funnier then dead babys dead 15 year olds

Oh the fun NYspeed could have with these lil gangster punks if we put our minds to it. lol

Best comment ever:

"same here duuude!
fucken’ six o’clock curfew.
it sucks mad dick.
but I leave anyway. "

hahahahaha

http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2005/02/21/jamiejennedy_narrowweb__200x413.jpg

Dear god. Send these kids to 1/2 the cities I have been to for an hour to see what real gangs do. LA, NYC, Baltimore… they wouldn’t last.

EDIT: Isnt there a newer movie with him where he says something like “The funky fresh boys are getting back together”

EDIT AGAIN: Kickin It Old Skool (2007) was the movie.

a group of students known as the “fresh boys.” The gang, made up of high school and middle school students
<-- WGRZ story

WTF are middle school kids going to do? Bite your ankles?

Jesus, send them to Hopkins, Babcock, Little Hollywood, Box, Goodyear, Moselle, Fugeron, they would be raped and sent home in time for curfew.

Dee

BTW, only real thugs have their mom post on their myspace comments…

Jul 16 2007 3:17 PM

what have time to yourself. So what have been up to since you & your brothers dont even call me???

will I guess that mom right. And I am going away next weekend 7/27 & 7/28 & 7/29

love mom

:lol:

make sure you have speakers

wtf?!?!

yo wat good my nigga when the fuck u comein down i need a bottle u better get ur fuckin ass down here so we can get fucked up
pe@ce my nigga

LIL T FB4L

Someone with some free time on their hands should create a fake AIM name and start putting in the myspace urls for their page becuase most of the time it is peoples screen names anyways. Then poke fun of their lil gangster wanna be selfs. Or even better have Dawn make a date with one at mighty. lol

http://www.tonawanda-news.com/policereports/local_story_090195714.html oh snap they bees backs

they should come around my area and act tough or any surrounding area around here basically

so we now know they hang out on that wooden bridge…i bet the member on here have more guns then all of them lol

lol…fresh boys. Drop em off on the east side for a couple hrs and see how tough they are

The fresh boys causing havok

http://a21.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/58/l_14055ecb53fa4db4ec7bbce9d536658c.jpg

QFT these punks wouldnt last 10 mins in brooklyn or compton as soon as they opened there mouth they would be fresh fish to the real gangsters

god, i just wanna beat the shit out of all of them, and their parents too for that matter

edit: kidnap them and set them free in queens wearing tshirts that read “Black bitches suck great dick” across the back

i got some friends down on strauss/reed area on the east side that would love to get there hands on them, anyone think they would come to the city if someone calls them out publicly has anyone got them to accept them as friends on myspace? we gotta post a comment calling them out in front of all there friends and they pretty much will have to show or lose face and if they do show there will be monsters waiting.

I FUCKING HATE GANGSTERS. They are all a bunch of worthless pieces of shit.
Find a fucking identity and personality losers.