Wana be Gangsta?

First live in a truly ghetto crack infested drug dealers on damn near every corner hood. At least 60% of the people you know have to be/ been in jail. You yourself must have did at least 24hours in the joint. Know more slang than dog, nicca, and man. Last and most recognized…RUN WHEN YOU SEE THE POLICE…GANGSTA’S GOT WARRANTS AND PROBABLY ON PAROLE FOR SOMETHING. Just thought this was some funny shit cuz errbody on here be jackin me bout how i talk and shit

its cool man,

jeannette isn’t the ghetto… it’s a shithole… but you aren’t in the ‘ghetto’… just because the place has a heroin problem doens’t mean it’s the ghetto… either way, it’s nothing to be proud of.

why are there 2 threads with this

cause it’s the ghetto thing to do, yo :smiley:

yo man i live near jeannette not in it and its just a post to ta get yens laughin…

learn english and this shit won’t happen to you…

we don’t laugh here, we are hardcore.

ghetto=duquesne,wilkinsburgh, homewood, hazelwood,hill, Braddock

braddock is so depressing to drive through.

Hardcore? What is it that you think your hardcore about?

everything

If you look up “hardcore” in the dictionary, there is a picture of me.

:rofl:

haha nice… as long as you keep it real

jeanette ain’t shit. shaler’s the ghetto. one time i saw a guy run a stop sign in my 'hood and the cops never found him. crimes like that be happening here all the time.

aliquippa was a little rough to drive through when i got lost trying to find all foriegns salvage yard

duquense, clariton, homestead, whitaker, im the from the hood nigga but people are cool with me cuz i got a neon

holla

HAHA… nice… As long as you keep it real… Since you guys so hardcore here i guess it the perfect place for my pics and video… #1 stunta check my shit out in the STREET forum

larimer, lincoln lemmington, manchester, st clair village, beltzhover, east liberty.

i used to deliver in manchester. it’s poor, but unless you’re doing something you shouldn’t, no one’s going to fuck with you.

i was a pizza boy there with AT LEAST a couple hundred on me at all times and everyone knew it. Never fucked with once.

i wanna smack the fuck that started this thread around