i'm sick of garbage

this city is soo full of degenerates its disgusting. you guys make fun of me saying i’m a gangsta but you have no idea. Everyone thinks they are tough and they gotta fight someone or shoot someone. i would just love to play God for a day and clean up, make the city a better place for the hardworker and not the piece of shit wanna be gangster section 8 white trash and n*****s. Half them aren’t even old enough to vote. Can’t enjoy hanging out with my boys with out some asshole fighting. Fucking douchbags were fighting last night right by my car, so i got the fuck out, i’m not gettin shot over some BS, Cause some wigger thinks he’s fuckin tough, wearing the same Mo gear outfit every weekend, not taking a shower in 5 days, drunk, weed smoking, never gonna amount to anything, living off the system motherfucker!!! The war is comming in this county but its not us vs terrorism, its us vs the garbage that is on the street in every city. I hope more blacks speak out like bill cosby did. I hope the rest of you get pissed off, its gonna spread to you eventually regardless of where you live. The suburbs aren’t safe anymore. I’m not gettin off my soap box either, i’m waiting for the rest of you to step up!

i seen that shit just about eveyday[to a point]

i know you do, we’ve been seeing it our whole life and now i’m old enough and mature enough where it affects me and i’m sick of it.

me too!

shit even in greentre there’s stupid shit like this going on !!! Fuck that… Right on cutty

i have to agree.

i live in the sticks …i dont have any problems but my neighboors are a couple cows and a few chickens

west view is getting overtaken with little hood rats too. it sucks. north hills was a decent ass school district, and now all the sudden, its cool o look/act trashy

problem is the parents didnt give the kids enough disapline when they were young then give them a cell phone anda car for free n look out then they become drug dealors cause its easy cash untill they get there ass caught or shot !! stupid kids work for your dam shit dont steal it or other !!!

thats where i want to buy a house in the next year or so

Cutty I agree with you but after seeing the basically same responce in the Emmissions thread I would like to give you somthing…

A Paper Bag to breath into :smiley:

Cutty is drama

come where i live just a farm next door and no emissions …you will get the best of booth worlds

in west view? :scared:

yep

Ross Twp > West View

i cant afford ross…

Its so true. Everyone’s like…OMG no body will give me a chance. Why cant I make a decent living, why cant I find a job, blah, blah, blah.

Dress normal, Speak proper fucking English, take a resume to a place of work and act professional.

Some kid came into work the other day asking for a manager. I come out of my office, and this kids like…“hey…you hir’n?” I said I’m always taking applications. He says “how much you pay” …who the fuck asks what you pay the minute you walk in the room? I wanted to tell him how they no longer call us monkeys. They call us humans. We have languages and walk upright.

Sadly, though…somehow we are always “supressing” them.

Give me a fucking break.

…and that kid, by the way …was white!

give me a job then :slight_smile: