It has begun...

http://postgazette.com/pg/07047/762681-100.stm

Off-duty officer shot in West View

Friday, February 16, 2007
The Associated Press

A West View police officer, disarmed and shot with his own weapon in an off-duty dispute around 2 this morning, is fighting for his life, his police chief said.

West View police Chief Charles Holtgraver did not immediately identify the officer, who works part-time for the tiny borough north of the city.

Police had few details about the shooting, which happened in the 100 block of Bronx Avenue near its intersection with Center Avenue.

It was not immediately clear how many times the officer was shot, Holtgraver said.

Holtgraver said the officer is in guarded condition at Allegheny General Hospital.

The shooting suspect is in custody and Allegheny County police are investigating. Holtgraver said charges will be filed against the alleged shooter.

That shit makes me sick. A family member of mine is the Sgt/ of West View and has mentioned the diminishing conditions there. Hope he pulls through.

thinblueline.com hit it up, donate and get your get out of a ticket sticker lol

-On another note - their roads SUCK

geez… thats where i hung out as a kid!

What has begun, if you don’t mind my asking?

The ghetto taking over the N. hills. i fucking hate west view. well, most of it anyway.

on a side note: Brad, where bronx intersects center is at bill’s house :eek:

I wasn’t sure, but that’s what I thought. Thanks for the info!

makes me sick too… Who ever shot him deserves a slow painful death.

the north hills sux more balls… great

yayaya, you and your yuppie apartment complex

i hung out over there growing up too.

my dad owns a couple apartments over there. a few of my exgirlfriends grew up and/or still live off of center. it’s been on a downward spiral over there for about ten years.

the same thing is happening in millvale and etna. we seriously need something drastic to happen or we’re going to have two totally ruined AAAA school districts, and several ruined communities.

i don’t want my 11 and 12 year old brothers going to school with ghetto trash.

I moved here from bellvue to get away from the impending infestation…butler here I come

they are gonna take ross soon :frowning:

JC Turbo is a part time West View officer… i don’t think it would have been him though.

Good thing I live in McCandless. Hey Ross Township, thanks for giving me a nice big buffer zone. :smiley:

thats how churchill felt when they made Woodland hills school district.

Here is a little better version

WEST VIEW, Pa. – WTAE Channel 4 Action News has confirmed that a man shot and wounded early Friday morning in West View is a local police officer.

Allegheny County 911 said the shooting happened shortly after 2 a.m. in the 100 block of Bronx Avenue, near the intersection with Center Avenue. (See Map)

The victim was identified as Sean Hein, 19, who was off duty. It’s not known how many times he was hit.

Michael Langer Jr., 23, was charged with aggravated assault in the case. He is being held at Allegheny County Jail on $1 million bail.

Police said Langer and Hein were fighting in an alley behind the home of Langer’s parents. Langer told authorities Hein was pointing a gun at him so he wrestled it away and shot him.

Police are not sure what caused the fight to erupt.

Hein was taken to Allegheny General Hospital in Pittsburgh for surgery. No other information has been released.

:rofl: langer that kid is the biggest fucking douche in the world!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

whats a off duty cop doing fighting with a piece of trash in an alley…unless he is one too?

who knows. langer thinks he’s some hardass. he prob started with the cop being tough. west view hires part time cops and lets them write parking tickets and chalk tires and shit. the guy being 19, i highly doubt he had a gun himself.

^^^Looks like a classy guy(suspect).

What I don’t understand about West View is the borough must still be getting some decent tax money as the whole community is not crap. I don’t see how they don’t have enough money to fix their roads at all. They are HORRIBLE. I hope Pat Transit bus goes under once and for all to keep the city out of the North Hills. I would say that Ross twp. is still in very good standing as far as crime is concerned. I think that West View is more towards the north boroughs area(bellevue/avalon/emsworth) which is really starting to suck. 10 years from now Bellevue will be a very run down “dark” town. West View seems to need some better political figures running the show and dispersing money in the right places.