anyone know these punkS

• FIGHT: Police were called to the basketball court behind 284 Main St. about 5:30 p.m. Saturday for a report of a fight involving more than 20 youths, according to reports.

The ages of the people involved in the fight ranged from 14 to 27.

HAHAHAH 27 to 14?!!?!?!?

I cant imagine being 27 and telling my friends or mcdonalds coworkers “Yo im gonna go hang out with my gang. We gotta be back by 6 tho cuz lil bow wow and lil scrappy are on curfew since they are 14”

they wouldnt last ten minutes in downtown niagara falls.
Bring them somewhere between 16th and 19th.

(almost) everyone on this website is ugly, and a HUGE pussy. Like newman.

better?

you sound like a winner

They’re just stupid kids. Leave em be.

Uh, well you’re just a pussy… but I don’t stand for people threatening/jumping my friends with knives and guns and shit… sorry. I actually saw you before, you’re one of those goofy looking tight close wearing fags. So, yea… definitely a huge pussy.

exactly, if people don’t acknowledge these dumb asses they’ll, eventually, be like “wow, we are lame… and no one even cares anymore”

it will dissolve.

god, LOL @ ineedacar

EDIT: ineedafriend

OMGZ THESE KIDS NEED TO COME TO MY HOOD OMG THEY WOULDNT LAST 5 MINUTES WE ARE SO HOOD

everyone saying these kids wouldnt last 5 minutes where they are from, while you may be correct, you sound just as dumb as these kids.

… you need to cut your hair and start wearing jeans made for men instead of 14 year old girls.

its amazing how much of a pimp you claim to be and you’re possibly the dumbest looking mother fucker ive seen in a looooong time.

and sorry, I don’t care/want “friendz” off this website, glad you strive so proudly to do so.

i’m just really really awesome.

trust me.

gotcha

LOL, what the hell is going on??..Why are you talking shit about everyone? We’re all on the same side retard…Be nice…

i went to Kenmore West, graduated almost 4 years ago now…

this shit was starting when I finished… and how glad am I to get out…

after about 2 seconds thinking about where the problem lies; 1. Low income housing in good school districts, 2. Parents who dont have control. 3. RAP MUSIC 4. Not stiff enough judgement for assholes… 5. do what was always done, beat them if they do something wrong… PERIOD

problem fixed

haha yea like when you signed up and everyone called u a scumbag for robbing them? yea, same team! :wiggle:

lol wish I could defend that one.

It’s all this guys fault.

I bet this guy also was in on it.

Bump day?

wow when the fuck was it cool to wear a blue jean button-up buttoned all the way up LOLLLL

HOLY FUCK the split 2 seconds with the black guy dancing behind the desk… i just peed a little

yes, but you see we (some members) are semi smart people who can titrate properly. I did not go anywhere near these kids when I was younger because they indulged way to much into the lifestyle and became “brainwashed” into thinking they are “hard asses”…

now after years of graduation I can see where these “hard asses” ended up…

fucking LOL at frsh byz

ok…LOL, you got me there…but noone called you a scumbag so what are you all bent out of shape for? As for my welcome thread, you didnt see me calling names and getting mad, 3/4 those people dont even know me, they just jump on the wagon and I take that into great consideration.

:funny: :burnin: :gay3: