Ass jockeys at IMAX transit

Bait van with car bomb???

:frowning:

A lot of thefts this year. Certainly seems like more than past years.

Possibly due to slow economy?

he has more mods in his car than you have in your piece of shit vdub

and he is also faster!!

douchebags FTL

:tdown:. My doors dont even lock lol. DOH!

It might save you a window then.

If someone is going to steal something, a simple glass window is not going to stop them.

dude everytime you write some thing on here you sound even more stupid than you did before…just stop, srsly…theres enough assfaces on here *cough *cough speedped *cough and we dont need another one…your car sucks, honda’s are the shit…end of story

and it sucks about your friends shit, i had the EXACT same shit happen to me at the regal, only the one on elmwood (not a big surprise there tho) smashed the window and took like $1500 worth of audio shit when i was into that kinda stuff…and nitroinsane was right, when your going somewhere that your cars gonna be left alone for a while, turn the fucking system off…no one cars that you have the loudest beatz in the parking lot you arent impressing anyone, just pissing them off…when you bump yer siq beatz in a parking lot like the regals, your saying “hey, my car is gonna be sitting in this parking lot for about 2 hours with no one in it, please, come smash my window and steal my system, its an open invite!” srsly…the only reason my shit got stolen was because i had the smaller part of my back seat down b/c i had some stuff in my trunk that i had to push through the back seat so it would fit and you could see my amp clear as day…oh and they also stole the other shit in my trunk as well…it sucks, most insurance companies will cover the loss if you give them receipts or boxes, it worked for me i got like 95% of the shit back that was stolen…

Dude, chill.

He was saying a completely stock car is better for avoiding thefts as it won’t draw the attention. No need to rail on someone else’s car like that.

Yup i was in that area.I counted 6 cars with broken glass and one stolen.

not trying to hijack the thread… but i dont even know what to say to this toonce…

i was with him when we went up there to the imax. we were both in his car cuz i didnt want to drive. i dont know how to explain the look that was on his face.

i got the the car first and went to the passenger side and looked at his window and shit a brick. i said “john, look at your window” that was the loudest “WTF!?!?!?!?” i have ever heard.

if anyone hears anything about his then they better let me or cobalt300z know

OMG A THEFT OUTSIDE THE CITY?

If it has Llumar security film it might lol

fast forward to 1:55
http://youtube.com/watch?v=PVeUmUx925k&feature=related

What happened to car alarms?

that stuff is badass!

Is that stuff for real?

that shit is awesome!
i never knew sparkplugs could do that.

Sucks his car got broken into, but every time a loud system is stolen part of me is happy.

I know, that’s awful, but I’m sure a bunch of people are thinking it.

Hopefully he has receipts and can most of the money he had into it back from his insurance.

And +1 to turning your shit off long before you pull in anywhere you’ll be leaving your car. I can pretty much picture you and your buddy rolling into the regal in the siqq Impala, bass hitting so hard it’s making other car’s mirrors bounce thinking you’re the shit, basically screaming that your car would be a good one to break into for a quick buck. I’d know, because when I was young and stupid I did the same thing in my siqq 85 Tercel with the pair of 10’s in a box, thinking everyone thought I was cool because my stereo was so loud.

The closest dealer for that security glass is in Virginia… And apparently you can’t buy it anywhere.

that blows, im surprised that it went down at that regal. Guess i dont feel safe anywhere…

and wtf sparkplug bits?!?1 i want to try that so bad!!! if it works im gonna walk around and throw it at kids wearing heeleys.