TO: Fat guy with green teeth at S&R Cruise Night

you seriously need to get a fuckin real job.
this must be the first real job outside of the trailer park you have ever had.

STORY: ok so a friend and i rolled up to this lame event just to see what was up. Well my friend and i both have 05 STi’s friend is from rochester.
So we see these early 90’s style cavaliers with stupid Grand National spoilers enter their so called “Fast Furious” section so we thought ok well obviously our STi’s are more F&F then these wanna be rice rejects who have NACC plastered atop their front windshields
apparently it stands for NeuAge Car Club. So the fat guy with the black shirt and green teeth who does the so called import screening lets these toolbags in, but then tells me and my friend our cars look too stock to be entered.
We both infact have mods done but looking at an engine seemed like too much work for him. I personally dunno who mods the outside of their STi, as they look fine.

so moral of story is when it comes to judging a real car versus a matchbox wanna be import the STi < Boxy and ricey cavalier.

/rant

Why the fuck would you go there in the first place?

Its only for old cars, new shit boxes, and people who live in trailers…

i didn’t know that. i moved here from rochester so i heard that place was the car place to meet on wednesday nightsso i had no idea, OBVIOUSLY i was mistaken, BUT i will definetly take your advice for next week when i magically find something better to do.

Yea my buddy has a Srt-4 with Stage 2 and more and they said it looked too stock but they let in those ricers.

i know its like um… did you not see that you let in DOMESTIC POSERS into the IMPORT section?

:cricket: i awaited his reply and got nothing

thats nothing, they were about to turn back lenny and his del sol (front end conversion, turbo, rims etc) but the guy just let in a caravan with rims on in front of him, that guy is a total tool bag and i think shredd and ragan are pissing off more people each week with this guy running the “fast and furious” section that in the long run are going to hurt the turn out of the crowds there. You wont see me there again.

Duffs > S& R car show

I’ve been up there a few times and it was definetly gay. S&R need to get some people who really know what they are doing there when it comes to cars and what to let in and where. As well as some real security people who are not complete morons from the trailor.

The “show” keeps getting bigger they say, but the quality of things there is crap

bigger? yeah right i was there until 715 or so when everyone supposedly is supposed to show up. well the import side had just the last row filled.
only 2 cars in there worth showing was this gunmetal grey looking EVO and the Orange 350Z

they almost turned me away and i yelled at the dude and some chick butts in and i told her to shut the fuck up

thats why i hate S&R. I’m into the show cars more then the sleeper or JDM style but its still a style. The places around here are gay because you have to have a ten foot wing, graphics, and 20 tv’s. Thats why I go to out of town shows like Hot Import Nights, ImportFest, DUB, etc… because they have everything. They have everything from something like alpines Mercedes thing, to JDm style or VIP, etc… Its usually not a bunch of shitty cars with some rims and a wing.

sti’s are gay anyway. quit complaining and buy a real car. lol

S&R don’t have anything to say about the cars that come in. The group that runs the show and vendors hires those guys. The guys at the entrance are not car guys. I had another post last week mentioning MY conversation with them. And they know me. :bloated:

For real its a car show, not a tech inspection.Yer mods include what?-Bigger BOV? Exhaust? big brakes? not to many people go to a car show to see those things-sad truth. If yer STi’s look factory whats to look at? Use some common sense.

:word:

If I’m going there I want to make fun of cars. There are real car shows around here for that. :wink:

the girls have been improving quality each week.Young though

Hope so. This was from the first week :bloated:

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f182/iateglue/Random020.jpg

two trashy ghetto white girls fault 01audis4 got it on his cam. it was great

Don’t waste your time with a trailer trash car show. Time to take your buddy from rochester to Batavia on Sunday.

Fought Joe, FOUGHT…

Pics or ban :smiley: