so who else got their ride keyed at the S&R Cruise night on 5/30/07?

Yup, thats right, i noticed it thursday morning that the whole length on the fiberglass tonneau cover was keyed. Looks like someone held the key on its side since it was 3 lines all running parallel to each other. They werent all very deep and i would say that with a buffer and some abrassive compounds and 3m perfect it i was able to remove 98% of the mark. I know it happened there for since i wiped down the truck right before i left, drove it the whole 1 mile there and back. It gets parked in the garage too so it wasnt anything overnight. I was probably only away from the truck a total of 10 minutes throughout the night. The biggest complaint is that the “security guards” wont allow us with our trucks on the side with the classics since we are just kids to them and our trucks are newer. They act all authority like and tell us to park with the “fast & the furious”. Ive been told that my truck is “just rims and stereo like the rest of them” i know everyone just says its a waste of time there, they will never go back, etc… but this one, you do have to put the blame on some of the people there. TONS of immature kids wandering around at a 18 and over event as advertised on the radio. And anyone who has gone there in the past few years knows how it can get. The only cruise night where there is ever trouble. hard work never pays off when you have to keep fixing something. Seeing how it will be getting repainted this winter after i shave all the handles and antenna, the truck will most likely not be there.

I dont know maybe ill just stop going or either get people from the forums with there trucks to meet up early enough and all park on the better side where its less crowded and no hassles.

Just thought id let everyone know that 2 weeks into their Biggest cruise night of the year that the keying has already begun.

Thats terrible to hear, but not unexpected given the trash that hangs out there. I went there once, and felt way out of place with the NT and NF trailer trash

Ill never go there again…

edit: It woudn’t be much of a loss to humanity if someone just dropped some kind of large bomb on the place

sucks man… sorry to hear

i wouldn’t be surprised if it was just someone with a button or a stud who was too incompetent to notice their shit was rubbing on your car.

Unless it was on the top, in that case, it sucks. bad.

Well, i guess it fucking sucks either way. I’m sorry to hear this. That’s why when i DO decide to show up, i never leave my car.

I would never even bother going to this show, sounds like too many douchebags are around. Sorry to hear man.

where is this show so we know where not to go?

scummit park

i dont even bother going to it. i always have a feeling like a riot could start with all the “brilliant” people that go there. I went there last year once and my stomach was in knots between the kids that always come extremely close to your vehicle, the kids that look like they are ploting to rob your car and the girls that are way to big to be wearing their little doll clothes

I don’t stray to the tuners side. Too many people that look like they don’t even own a car on that side.

They had some trucks on the classics side. I think some were there for the Ford section. But they have let some trucks in there.

That blows man. But if you’re living in Western New York and you’re not into “classic” domestic cars, you quickly realize that this town offers you nothing in regards to cruise nights or shows where you can display your car.

joe, thats the thing, we pull up at the entrance to the classics side and we get shit from them saying no trucks. then later in the night we see trucks down there. I think their so called security guards are just as dumb. If i didnt have to be down at that end at all, i wouldnt even walk over there to see the cars.

newman, i was thinking the same thing about a button, but 3 parrallel lines, on a flat surface on top, definately not a button.

Im not even sure where it happened, because when i first pulled up they told me to park over by some other cars, tons of people just wandering around. about 20 min later my friend showed up with his truck, i moved and parked with him. there was nobody around there until about 8:30-9pm, after it got crowded, we left about 15 min later because of that.

damn tony that sucks. think it will all come out?

that really sucks :tdown: this is why i NEVER go to this worthless show

Krazy k wanted to go to this show last week and i told him not to because someone would key/scratch his truck…to many dumb girl walking around with tacky belts and scrape right down the side of the truck when they walk inbetween cars…fooook that place

wow yea i really don’t think im gonna go anymore either…last week i was there and we walked away from our cars and my one friend was like “dont leave ure car itll get keyed” i just kinda laughed it off because i didnt think anyone would do shit like that at a car show…nothing happend to my car but now i know they actually do that shit…thats redic half the people who go there probably dont even have cars, just basically a bunch of trash

Thats why i have vowed to never put my car in again

i will never go there again…what the fuck!!!

thats because your married

only to you babe:gay:

p.s call me

i’ve been there 2x. just look at what’s out, and leave 20mins later. it’s trash. it’s just trash.