TO: Fat guy with green teeth at S&R Cruise Night

why do you bitch about a show thats overpopulated with white trash??

(not dissing those of you who go there with actual vehicles, or go there to enjoy the show)

meh i was just making point, what is fast and furious about a cavalier?
my car looks more like a ricer car then theirs due to my spoiler but im just saying that the people there need to actually know what the fuck they are talking about when it comes to the cars and not just say oh your stock go away.

doesn’t matter what modifications i have the point is if you gonna say someone is stock and not let them in at least fucking check to make sure.
don’t just go based off of looks.
there were plenty of stock GTP supercharged cars there.
its just the point of the whole thing is that the fat guy with green teeth sucks a big one.

/end thread

[quote=“JDMAllstars,post:22,topic:30842"”]

don’t just go based off of looks.

[/quote]

ROFL. Dude its a car SHOW. people go there to look. Plus look around at the trash that hang out there, they want lots of fiberglass and HUGE wings plus mad TV’s with hoods that open up like a vageen.

heres the vid of the fight
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v6...13-07_2105.flv

and thats 01audis4 filming it
and me yelling funny shit during it

[quote=“Bsp TC,post:24,topic:30842"”]

heres the vid of the fight

and thats 01audis4 filming it
and me yelling funny shit during it

[/quote]

page not found…

And the first two weeks there was mad trailer trash.This week and last there have been ALOT better looking and more girls

Should of searched on here about S&R cruise night before you went. There have been numerous threads about how bad it is.

yea u get crazy shirtless crackheads that want to rub on your car and tell you how much money you have into it

Green teeth are cool yo!

lol Skurge and I cruised up there, had a beer and walked around for like 45 mins and proceeded to KS for their cruise night. Way better time and don’t have to deal with jackass thugz and white trash

[quote=“Dr.Stevil,post:29,topic:30842"”]

lol Skurge and I cruised up there, had a beer and walked around for like 45 mins and proceeded to KS for their cruise night. Way better time and don’t have to deal with jackass thugz and white trash

[/quote]

haha hell yea, at least the guys at KS wont lean on your car and scratch the hell out of it