SCAP Broken Into

Well we went outside to show a friend our new saturn, and i thought that mark must of taken the head unit out of the car, but then you could tell that it was ripped out. Someone knew that there was a car in our ugly trailer, cause they left our graphic covered trailer alone, which seems like a better target. They cut the lock, ripped a Panasonic 6 disc DVD out of the dash, tried to get the trunk open with a prybar and fucked up the lid and tailight. They did get the trunk open and had sharp bolt cutters because they clipped the “0” gauge wire clean. They jacked 2 custom painted Kicker amps (almost Escalade white colored covers) and they must of had the heavy ass trunk lid fall on them, because they left blood on the car. So if you see someone selling new stuff like this, a call or PM would be nice. Stuff like this really takes the wind out of your sails to make nice stuff. Guess someone wanted our car more than we did.
Grant

what the fuck?! i was just there on sat looking at them. did this happen after then???

DNA TESTING YO

i hope they cut a major vein, or gave themselfs brain damage in the process

if i ever had a shop, i would so booby trap the place to make heavy shit fall on theives … kick in the door, get a ford 460 block dropped on your melon :slight_smile:

two custom painted covers of what???

Ugh. :tdown:

Panasonic 6 disc DVD out of the dash, 2 custom painted covers, what else is missing.

call in the CSI’s

joking aside, sorry to hear about that, unfortunately the holiday season is peak for scumbags like that.

sorry, i editted, two custom painted kicker amps, it happened sometime sat or sunday night

y wasnt the car kept inside?

Ugh, thats real shitty. I hate thieves.

Its so stupid because this stuff really doesn’t have a huge retail value anymore, the custom work is worth way more than the actually subwoofers or whatever.

Its just a shame they trashed the car.

Where is scap anyways? If its in a seedy location I would have kept the car in the alarmed building but hindsight is 20/20 of course.

its on Grand Island, not too “seedy”

If they left blood, call the cops. Blood can be traced

post pics of stolen merchandise

I’m sure they will rush right over with the DIY DNA kit…

News flash - That shit is expensive.

Otherwise, Sorry to hear someone stole your stuff.

shitty :tdown:

wonder is this is the same “perp” that hit D’s (misteroman$$) wifes truck…he is a known theif on the island.

THaT sux… Mark is a cool guy.

:tdown:

Name please ?

BIGGG :tdown:

Joe Comstock and or Steve Dummit…J.C. Drives the little black civic kind of car with the blue front and stickers all over the front of it.I will be talking to him again soon since I found out he lied about not knowing anything.He told the cops he was there but the other kid took it.Cops are dealing with this part of it now.
D