SCAP Broken Into

noted, i might have to speak with these individuals also

:tdown:

mark is def a good guy… we help each other out if we need stuff…we also had our trailer broke into a while back…same scenario but the cameras caught the dicks and the w. seneca cops happen to be drivin buy when they saw the kids standing outside the trailor…they called the erie county sherrifs dep. and they showed up and got the lil assholes at 2 in the morn… needless to say i had to drive from kb area to elma to identify the 3 people… 2guys and 1 grl who was sittin down the rd in the car waiting for the phone call…ill find the names tomorrow at work and ill post the names of the assholes!!!

balls, this shit just makes my blood boil.

I dont worry soo much anymore. I sleep here, so at night I have my shotgun loaded at the ready. Got some nice tactical rounds from d3x. I’m kinda hopin I get an excuse to use them :slight_smile:

im sure they are gonna get blood samples from every known criminal in Western NY and find a match!

good thing they didn’t take your plane

whats wrong with the world (among other things) is that the thief could sue you for this, and probably win.

You have so much free time that you chose to go out of your way to be a dick, real mature.

he could sue if i hit him with a honda block … because he could survive

he cant sue if i hit him with a 460 block,
cause that shits heavy enough to make him a cripple in the afterlife

Grant,
if you talk to Mark LHK That I drive by there everynight between 1-3am If he wants me to pull in quick I can.I’ve met him a few times,pretty cool guy.Just if I cop pulled in after me I would want to make sure he knew I was there.I drive by the plaza everynight and spotlight it up as well.
D

That sucks. Plus with all the time and work you guys put into the Sky too.
Hope they find the theives and rightfully “punish” them.

rofl

Thats really cool of ya to offer. I will for sure bring it up tomarrow.