Attn: +35 crowd

How u been?

Good , thanks. And u?

How’s the little one?

Maybe we’ll see you next month. You should be getting something in the mail soon.

e- fighting NOT bingo ladies, take your estrgine filled asses to vb chat :madfawk:

I guess since “Leslie” made a post shes fair game, right? I dont have to worry about hubby crying about it, correct? :dunno:

So I say, trade that old farmer for a night with me and my wifey, well see whos got “Stamina” You’ll be suprised how well a 1977 Drives vs and old 1932…

Besides, youve got Pewter judging MY posts, from HIS point of view, and in that little bald head of his somewhere he finds only his smilie posts funny,

Have a nice day, and if you decide to try me and my wify gimme a call 412-HOT-LOVE, incase you read like Brian thats (412-468-5683) :3some:

I tried that number…some one awnsered “Hello, JJ’s.can i help u”:wtf:

^^ AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAOJHASJALSHLJKAH

You seem to think very highly of your self. How many times during sex does your wife orgasm? Probably not as many as you think she does.

speak softly carry a big stick…words i was told at a young age

hey u fucking tard,why u bringing a bussiness into this??i do beleave that get u a :ban: & since u been :ban: for 30days,u get 60days!

:owned::owned: now all he can do is pic on the ladys!!!:bowrofl: :zzz: :ugh2:

That’s ESTROGEN hon. :slight_smile:

And I don’t think any 35+ man’s 35+ year old wife would WANT a little boy. Not experienced enough to satisfy us…we need more than 3 minutes :slight_smile:

:rofl: :rofl: :owned:

High five hon…

:owned:

So First Bass anything else you want owned for? You’re in a whole different league now.

(just sets back & lets the ladys :owned: the BOY!)

:smiley:

Yeah… he’s being awefully quiet now.

O christ! Take a joke b4 ur pacemaker explodes!

its no Joke when a bussinees is involed,the only time my pacemaker will explode is on u!

Never was good at the spelling so i refuse to coment on that one,

but 3 times a day, whats that, 6 D batteries per week?

I didnt say I was a sex machine but i hold my own, im not soliciting myself, i was just sayin, by the way newchic are 35? or older?

And jinx im really not a “little Boy” unless your judging by hieght and wieght, cause if thats the case your right im not 6"4" 295lbs, sorry.

Ya’ll are just mad cause you remeber what it was like before yopur hubbies neede the purple pill, and before the stiffie came once a month, now you all jealous of the younger guys cause you know we’ll bow you leggs, :hitit:

dam kid,get a clue on life u :tool: