Jaybid PM

Keep your nose out of my affairs

Hey man you talk a lot of shit…when was the last time you put a event together…I dont know you and you dont know me…if your not interested in what I am doing…then fine dont come…but you dont see me trashing your stupid ass threads…so if it stupid to you ,cool…but I am trying to help build our street scence…if you take the time to get of your ass and visit other cities you would see our scence is weak…If you didnt like my original post…so…thats how I felt and apparently it true because I am writting this message to you…Please by all means stay home because you are the type of person that fucks up good things, you have a cool car but your an asshole…leave me and my events alone and I’ll do the same for you…

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

that’s funny… street scene??? in shadyside… on forbes :jerkit: x10000

hahahaa

some people

All the time

Shaggy I am on everyday…just because I dont post everyday doesnt mean I am not on the site …I read alot of post about people dissing each other…so if that is what this site is for than I am sorry…Dude I am just trying to do something cool…if you disagree with it I am sorry…If my original post offened you I am sorry…but its funny how you guys can say what you feel…and it doesnt matter but because you dont know me you feel like you can say what you want to me…not cool…so enough of this…I dont think we have any other reason to communicate any further

I get your humor

sometimes :shaggy:

Eh there is a difference helping build the automotive hobby, and getting a bunch of wannabe F&F extras drinking and racing around with their “hot rides” bringing unwanted attention to the “Weak street scene” in PGH. :rolleyes:

street scene = real cars

neonboy = gheyness

either way all an event like this is going to do is make it harder on you guys. (us guys whomever) Its not like there is great support form the community and police when it come to this shit to begin with.

^ totally… either that, or cause humility at the cost of ‘street scene’ participants…

i.e. (people are going to laugh)

yay we agree :smiley:

you would know thay their is a street seen but your not invited to it jaybib

bring it on mother fawkers Im ready for ya

oh noes! Pittsburgh doesnt have a good “scene”

:rofl:

Oh man, someone needs to die in a fire.

yup,u

I got one to, i feel special.

Tired of your negative shit

Hey dude I dont know what your problem is but I am doing this to bring the street scence together,now you may not have like what I said…but I meant it all in fun…all you do is talk a lot of shit…You dont even live in Pittsburgh so stay out on the farm and fuck your cow…I am trying to build the scence here so we can be like every other city…with clubs and events that are legal and respected…You dont know anything about so I would appreciate if you keep your negative comments to yourself…You are welcome to participate but leave your shitty attitude at home…Your the only knucklehead that had something stupid and negative to say…I am out with the guys in Pittsburgh and I know whats going on here…When was the last time you tried to organize a event, just shut the fuck up…please

Wow you must be from a far away land…Gibsonia…lol

Yeah Shaggy keep on being Shaggy…You know you guys are right there is no scence it Pittsburgh and all the Fast N furious wanna bes should know they are just wasting their time doing work on their rides…because you guys are the Kings and noone can do anything without your permission. The police only pay attention to idiots…people who do burn outs at 3am in a residental area,people who speed through Schenly Park because you dont know about Beaver Run…People who race on the parkway and nearly wreck n die…yeah thats way Pittsburgh Thunder and Import Fusion will be raided and shut down…Thats way when we all were at the field we all got arrested for draging in the lot…(oh by the way we didnt and the police watched) So I think you all are right there is no point of doing anything cool…what was I thinking…maybe I should stop inhaling car exhaust…and go take my mommy her neon…What was I thinking, Pittsburgh and scence…car club…whats that…I guess this city has it all figured out…thats why I read so much about us in SuperStreet and every other publications…Thats why HIN comes here instead of Cleveland ever year…because we know so much…or do we…waiting for all your smart ass replies…but i really dont care what you think…