Attention:flatblackpos

Dear Paul,

Your airport ensemble of what appears to be a fat version of Mr. Rogers isn’t winning over the ladies, or men. The blue assless chap pants and V sweater aren’t doing it for you, your looking like a blue version of Dan, only smellier, fatter, uglier, and smelling of a fat womans cunt. And please, get rid of your Ray Charles glasses, you look like the biggest piece of shit, bigger then that of which comes out of Quik’s mouth. And please, finish your 300x, it’s giving Jeff and 1st-Try a complex. I’ve seen turtles fuck and get shit done faster then that car will ever be. Now we can help you with this Paul, but only you can save yourself. You will never be Mr. Rogers, or have the ratings he did on PBS, so quit while your ahead and save your dignity, assclown.

KThnxBye

you are all over the place on this one… 3/10

ill give that one atleast a 6/10 but paul is nowhere near the man I am… .his name should not be mentioned in the same sentance.

WTF? I don’t understand anything u are saying here,u know him better than i do but a 300zx>ur car anytime. Are u another quik n is jealous u are going to be slower than a “well” built car?:doh: Who cares how long it takes to build a car,urs took what…not even a month to throw a shitty lil turbo on n u think u can talk shit? I don’t think so:finger2: YAY…lets all go buy a a POS four banger n throw a turbo kit on it n talk shit:hsugh: Wwell go run ur POS n then u can come in here n talk shit,n also when ur mom stops changing ur diapers u can join in here in the “REAL” E-Fighting threads,until then…go play with urself n ur lil non compression motor that u need a turbo for…FUCK…Corvette>ur car man:wackit:

Worded well, not too shabby, but the 300ZX is almost ready to ride!

5/10

1/10 till i get cliffs

Did I ever claim my car was better then his? No, obviously we all don’t have the motor building skills you do to blow three motors in months.

Paul is fat and smelly, looks like Mr. Rogers in his work attire, is pussyfooting on getting his 300ZX finished and out of Jeff’s garage, and it’s pissing Jeff and Sean off…

WOW,ur so smart to think of that all on ur own:dunno: Want to think of something else that hasn’t been said 1000 times? O n the motor was built right jackass,bad PCM. sorry ur car doesn’t have enough power to even consider grenading itself:spank:

:weaksauce:

Shits weak, wizzzzzeak!

shiiiiiiiiiits weak…

bitch thats my wordidge.

how about fist yourself dan?

Didnt I slap the taste right out of your mouth right after you made that comment?

:1320: :zzz: :zzz:

Ill punch you in the taint.

will you have a heartattack and die already fat man? you touch yourself more than a first base coach and want to talk shit

you are a white version of ruban studdard.

do we really need to bring up your reverse hour glass figure

:zzz:

:puke: