attn sleeper and quik

please keep shit to yourselves via pm or in person. dont spread it out across numerous threads. i’m asking nicely— so as a favor to me, keep shit calm.

sailor

:drama:

Not to be be a dick mike,but i don’t usually start shit unless it is started b4 hand. This thread is almost useless becasue quik will never learn nor shut the fuck up. He is a lil fucking bitch that runs his mouth more than his truck:zzz: Y does it bother u?

it doesnt bother me personally, just aggrevates me when i come home from work, see stupid shit liek that going on. makes me not even want to read the board.

you dont start shit? are you dumb? you made the comment towards me dipshit. it said if it had a roca wear tag on it you owuld wear it. thats is starting shit

as for the little bitch that would be you, youre the little boy. how about take your own advice. i could give 2 shits about a piece of shit like you, so how anbout you knock it off and go get professional help cause you need it

How about i take a Lousiville slugger across ur fucking face? Would u like that u fucking pussy? U are a bitch and u always will be,u run ur mouth more than u run ur truck,but yet u cannot back up either of them…just shut the fuck up already

wanta try me? and thats a threat buddy, bye bye bye

you say i cant back it up but you dont open your mouth at all unless drunk and have Eballs have you ever tested me? no are you ever going to no? too much of a pussy

you have nothing on me so you bring in my truck, lame attemp again

i would love for you to come at me with a bat, please do it!!!

No,it’s not a threat u dumb fuck…man are u pittifull. PM me and we can meet up if u really want to,i am not drunk nor eballing right now,it is 7AM and i am sober,i gotta go to work,bye bye…wait.do u even have a job? HA! U aint shit to me george

Bats are for Pussy’s

Three 2 minute rounds in Vaportrail’s old garage’s attic would solve it.

Those were the days, I think we healed faster back then though.

:zzz::zzz::zzz:

didnt sailor start this thread to get you guys to stop the pissing matches in threads? :dunno:

I think a supervised match should be set up. Three rounds, three mins per round. Gloves are optional.

would make for good entertainment at the pittspeed xmas party meet

i get along with quik and am good friends with devin… but i got 10 bucs on d-money.

hell i got the digi camcorder ready. :tounge:

if devin doesn’t shut qoik up with a few punches to the throat and mouth, then quik has enough in him to talk devin to death.

will it ever stop?

nope, because its safer to hide behind a keyboard and not step up.

thats what i was thinking. even the PM from him saying lets drop it

drop it

like its hott, drop it like its hott