Ban List

Not relevant to making the sale and quite frankly - who cares?

I know as a seller and a buyer, I don’t want to read through 2-3 pages of “wow, good price” or “hey, great product” or “bump for a great seller.” As I’ve said in the past - no one cares.

With respect to the “Let’s try what Nico did” - that is, enforce a “minimum post before posting allowance,” the response was correct. It only eliminates spam but does not avoid clutter.

Carefully, non-biased monitoring is very good way to “shape up the forum.” For noobs who post uselessly and are banned - they will learn the lesson of irrelevant posting. For the more senior members who get banned - well, I can only hope that they learn that we have to enforce new rules on the forums to avoid clutter. I’d even go so far as to say that banning for irrelevant posting is not only a lesson in Netiquette (google it if you don’t know what it means), but real life communication as well. Your life will be made much easier, and you’ll probably go farther if you are able to communicate clearly.

I haven’t been active on the forums but I have been watching it for the past 2 years through the degradation. I’ve just recently decided to start posting because I simply want to help the forum and the club.

Unfortunately, whenever there is a discussion put forth to improve the forums, it goes nowhere. Why? Clutter and utterly useless posts that stray off topic.

My suggestion to anyone wishes to make a point - post RELEVANT and concise posts that follow the rules of English grammar. A wall of text gets you nowhere…even if you do critically damage SON…