Banned List?

There have been a good number of people banned recently and I think It may be a good Idea to have a stickied thread listing those banned and reason (possibly links), I just say this because I’m curious about certain members and why they were banned…

example; Average Player and Kevin grey_black

both of these guys are bout’ it bout’ it regarding the S-CHassis and even helped me numerous times for little to no profit…

uh we keep ban lists in the admin section.

as for tim and kevin. they were banned for ripping off many people and not being forthcoming in their dealings.

GT

Yes, a banned list would be good to see. As long as there is discression in why they were banned then i’m all for it.

from my experience, it’s better to keep a privte ban list and let the admins deal with it. there’s no point in making it public if regular users can’t do anything with it besides bitch and moan if they see a similar name.

id have to agree with the bird on this one.

really why do you need to know who has been banned and for what reason?

GT

In case ppl still post in their classified threads, and dont know that the person is a possible scammer, and not sure of their reputation.

Off the top of my head.

Public ban lists just cause to much drama.

but it’s obvious that a new (possibly re-registered) user could have a shady reputation, if any. if you’re buying from that person based on rep, that’s what the feedback section is for. no feedback? your call.

Okay, fair enough.

I don’t care if members see the list, but it wouldnt hurt either. Just playing Devil’s advocate.

post it in the members section, since were paying we should be able to see who’s banned too.

Haha, that doesn’t make much sense.

I agree, posting the ban list causes too much drama; keep it private.

private as in members section :stuck_out_tongue: come on, we need something half decent in there, looking at girls with road rash isn’t my cup of tea.

we should start a list of people who used to post here and were cool. now have left and are flaming homos !

Yeah, steadily downhill since 2004 8)

Haters

My point exactly^

but if it was in a buyer/seller sticky/locked thread how much drama could possibly ensue?

Well, generally when someone is banned they can’t come back on the site and post in the buy/sell section… and if they do somehow weasle their way back onto the board and into the buy/sell section, they probably wont be using their old s/n.
Since they wouldn’t be using their s/n you won’t know if they were a banned user from a published list. This totally negates the reason why the ban list would be published.

Yeah, steadily downhill since 2004 8)[/quote]

i was here before 2004 if your looking at the date. 2004 was when my account was deleted. I think it went down sometime in 2002 2003 also i cant remember exactly.

I have to bring this up…

So Ted has pretty much straight up ripped of Darian…

jeff was that sorted out yet?

GT