my ban

My ban was due to posting something wrong in the classifieds section? As i look back i really cant seem to find what i did wrong. If one of the mods could tell me what i had posted resulting my ban, that would be appreciated.

DK

i’ve been in this car a few times and i must say its on hell of a ride. the sr pulls real hard, gl with the sale dev.

Some other guidelines to keep in mind:

• DO NOT POST TITLES OR THREADS IN ALL UPPERCASE
  • No thread hijacking. This section is not for discussion, do not post
    unless you are interested in buying the item for sale.
  • No illegal items
  • No spamming and/or idle chatter, keep it to the PM if you have to
  • No group buys, we have a seperate section for that
  • List an Ebay or any auction link, if you have one
  • One post per item. Do not make multiple threads about the same item
  • Do not bump your thread unless it is 7 days old or it will be deleted
  • Only post items that only you yourself own
  • Items posted without a price will face thread locking or deletion within a few days
  • Do not use our forum only to buy/sell items or you will be banned
  • Do not use the forum to sell only one type of item (e.g. audio)
    - Inappropriate posting in a thread will result in temporary ban (this includes, pointless chatter/discussion, free bumps, or arguing)

Its not hard to follow the rules.

Owned.

so how about when snowboard posted:

did he get banned for his chatter? what a fucking joke…

Does it really mean that much to you that you try and get another member banned?

Son isn’t all there is to life. Go play in the snow like I do every morning :slight_smile:

its just that some members are favoured more than others on this website, which is pretty sad. i just wanted to say who ever banned me is pretty much an asshole.

but anyways, snow sucks, xbox 360 it is. :smiley:

good nite oh sad.

It’s cause you’re black.
But seriously, while I do believe favouritism exists, it’s not as bad as you think. I actually got banned for something even stupider, and I’m sure it was done to prove a point that no one is above the rules.

Edit:
My baaaan, my baaaaan, my baaaaan, my baaaaan, my baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!

I’ve been banned twice in the last month for 5 days each…

Sure favoritism exists… but when the senior members get banned, although it might be lifted early for some… they are STILL being banned and that’s whats important.

lol @ solarian. im actually not black…

but yeah favouritism definately exists.

we can’t be expected to see every stupid comment in every classified post every fuckn time

when i see inappropriate or useless unneeded posts in classifieds i deal with it

nobody is being singled out and nobody is being treated as if they were above the rules

if you were banned it means you posted something stupid or unnecessary. the end.

Oh snap! SNITCH!!!

lol um Getting banned for a couple days isnt that big of a deal guys=D
think of it as a chance to get of your lazy ass and go outside for excersice or somethin