my ban

so i got banned for commenting on a price of somebodys car. i thought it was over priced and i commented on it respectfully and i actualy said “i hope you get what your asking for your car.” i was just giving my 2 cents, weird i thought in canada you could freely comment on subjects if done so in a proper fasion. i would link it but what i posted was deleted.
it would be nice if you could maybe pm the people you ban and explain to them aswell, why they got banned.

These chicks don’t even know why I got banned
But they’re all on me like they wanna hold hands
Cause once I blow they know that I’ll be the man
All because I’m the that got banned
My ban, my ban, my ban, my ban, my ban, my ban, my baaaan, my baaaaaaaaaan!!!

^ you need a life

x2

I’m sure that at some point in my life I’ll stop to associate every statement people make with a song, but that day is not today, and it’s probably not tomorrow either :stuck_out_tongue:

Ant, get a life bahahha! That was a good one tho :stuck_out_tongue:

Lets say you make a “for sale” thread, you honestly think your prices are more then reasonable. Then some dude that isn’t even interested in the product pisses in your thread saying that your price is to high…making potential buyers think twice. Would you not be a little annoyed?..The moderators don’t just ban to get rid of assholes but to protect members. You deserved what you got.

and i cant protect people from getting ripped off? i dont think i deserve what i got

it’s fine, i was banned for telling people to stop ruining a for sale thread.

<3 son.

how about not writing in someone elses FS thread at all?

is it really that hard? Here I even have a suggestion: when in doubt just step away from the computer and breathe.

thank god you people are being banned for being stupid.

Amen, preach on!

Free Speech doesn’t apply on the internet.

Anything and everything is and will be controlled.

Control is an illusion.

i got banned for saying that ‘its would be a good buy and good luck with sale’ something along those lines!!

I see all the time people helping their friends and teammates sale parts!! and thats what i was doing helping a teammate bump his parts!!

IMO if your not buddy buddy with the top guns of the site, you cant help a friend like they can!!

BAHAHAHA I LOVE IT!!!:fnf2:

this is almost exactly what i said in a different post… i wast being an asshole or anything lets see if these 2 get banned

http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=33062

+1

…pretty juvenille and unfortunate way to lead an otherwise great community

The practice of bumping friends’ or “teammates” parts is highly discouraged.

I have talked to the other admin about this and have let them know they shouldn’t be doing it.

The reason it’s discouragd is because it’s not fair to others who do not have the benefit of “teammates” to support their part sales. “This item is amazing” has little objective value when the person saying it is the original poster’s best friend.

I’ve never done it and I’ve asked that nobody else do it. Simple as that.

I got banned for posting “VTAC” on someone that was selling a hondas thread , but i understand why i got banned… It was because i spelt it wrong :frowning:

if u dont want ppl to post stupid things in FS threads why dont the moderators just remove that option. so ppl can make FS threads and if u want to comment on something u have to pm the seller then the whole sale isn’t ruined. its not hard just use ur fukn heads. it’s called basic problem solving. this problem will never go away until moderators remove the option to post in for sale threads