WHY???

Can someone please tell me why the hell I was banned?

And if i am not mistaken, it was GT who banned me.

and what BS would that be?

relax guy, they just like ghey mustangs.

your post was deleated i dont remember now.

and jesse keep your useless comments to your self… i explained my reasoning to you on msn and you were by far the most childish person i have ever spoken to in return.

from now on do NOT post in a topic unless you are intereested in buying the car.

thankyou

GT

This has been reopened.

Future note to Mods. Do not lock threads in the Front Desk. If any
threads go OT, delete the post.

Thanks,

Thanks Gonad…

Meh, take it like a man I say… I didn’t even say anything about the stang, I said that if we let other people sell their ugly pieces of rice 240s and civics, I don’t see why the mustang guy should get a hard time. And I mocked Nelly for the horrible fitment of his body panels :smiley:
Not being able to post on a forum for 10 days isn’t exactly the end of the world, and you’re not banned anymore, so I don’t see what the big deal is, neither me or jesse are complaining.

Perhaps it’s the principle in knowing why you were banned and then the
neglect of not being unbanned at the appropriate time.

Some people just don’t like other people; everyone has a beef with
everyone else.

What you gonna do, sometimes absolute power corrupts. I’m headed
that way methinks. :noes:

Power Defenatly Does Corrupt…

meh. i forgot this section doesnt get locked up… had this been in car chat it would have been cus the discussion was over.

solarian you were banned simply because with out saying it you said his car was rice…

I didn’t even say anything about the stang, I said that if we let other people sell their ugly pieces of rice 240s and civics, I don’t see why the mustang guy should get a hard time

clearly that IS saying soemthing… so i banned you.

any ways like i said before… if ur not buying the car dont post simple as that.

i dont give a fuk if you dont like the car, think something is unsafe, dont think the price is right…

doesnt matter.

kepp out of the damn thread unless you want to offer him a resonable amount of money.

GT

I wasn’t arguing being banned, I just said I got banned for less, and am not complaining.

its more the fact that you are saying you didnt say anything when clearly you did.

GT

Sigh… nvm, I’m not gonna get drawn into a circular argument…

Take it like a man? Dude, all i’m asking is why i got banned in the first place.

dont give a fuk if you dont like the car, think something is unsafe, dont think the price is right…

Everyone comments in almost all the for sale threads. Why not just delete all the “ooo…i think your car is sick”…and ban them for crap like that.

Sometimes it really seems like a Nazi camp in here…

becuase there is nothing wrong with saying that

and poor comments cause problems.

i dont like problems.

GT

How is thinking something is unsafe a poor comment?

it was mostly the ur car is ugly blah blah shit.

even if it is unsafe… waht are you going to do? go change it?

if you got a problem with it then buy it and change it then.

GT