Ban List

Theo, thanks.

tosh, you’ve said exactly why the FS forum is heavily moderated, it’s a great place to buy/sell stuff. IMO SON provides ample exposure to sell products due to the fact that we have such an active marketplace. What I hate is newbies trying to take advantage of this exposure over our more established members by bumping early or posting nonsense updates rather then sale related answers.

I admit, locking farmers thread was a bit far, and I think members with legacy should be allowed to generate more exposure and sell their parts. I did work it out with Farmer and we’re both on the same level however I will continue to ban, delete and lock newbies threads. Yep, I will ban you if you join this site to sell a product and blatantly disregard the rules (not that anyone who will do that will read this thread and see my post).

Just remember that when I lock your FS thread you loose the opportunity to have potential buyers respond to your ad, bump the thread and generate more views. Views equals sales (except for my excellent coupe, so buy it).

Regardless, let’s keep the comments constructive and continue to move SON forward.