BAS not like dyno results - he disagrees with dyno

30whp on open headers and exhaust… and you want $3300 for that… lol did you even tune your headers or just throw it together, please don’t tell me your going to try and claim that Burns Stainless collector as yours, or are you just going to leave it swinging in the wind, so it’s a ’ by association this is my work’ … If I remember correctly you’ve already been asked about your flow testing and the headers… you pouted and stamped your feet and called him names for suggesting it in a helpful way. Man if your parents didn’t throw money at you like the BIG charity case you are, you’d be a waste case like every other ’ didn’t go to college’ mook.

I’m not judging, but lmfao I so totally knew that was the kind of post I’d see when I saw that BAS had replied on here, never mind on an SG thread… bwaaahahhahaha

ohh just a few points from this ’ pretendgineer’ …

a) as gas cools is increases in density and shriks, by increasing the side of the tube so by increasing tube size, your slowing down the gasses velocity… smart…

b) your anti reversion tubes, which keep pulses from moving BACK into the head… are the wrong way around… the step is suppose to be head-smaller tube-larger tube, and they should be much, much closer to the head to avoid point ‘a’…

Again, your showing those years of schooling and technical knowledge which got you to where you are… oh wiat… that was mommy’s money, my mistake…

hmm apparently I can’t edit my post… busy laughing on msn and not paying attention

point a) should read …“by increasing the size of the tube your slowing down the gasses velocity”…

bas, will you be my best man when I get married?

god i love you!!!

http://www.ziptied.com/Coppermine/albums/userpics/10252/sgheaderandexhtocoastanddual.JPG

Maybe you missed this… Sasha has like the only NA 350z over 300whp on the continent right now… i’m not a 350z guy but everytime i speak with one about what Sasha has done they go nuts… these numbers couldnt be hit before Sasha came along.

And for a guy that just moved out of his own parents home a couple years back you’d think you’d be a bit more appreciative of parental support.

The problem here is that your parent’s support didnt lead to anything, Sasha’s is.

Anyways… welcome back Ian. Quite seriously, everyone missed you.

btw… those numbers were off a real dyno too… have you ever put one of your cars on one of those?

p.s. if you don’t know who bas is, hes very famous, hes on tv almost every night:

http://www.weeklyreader.com/readandwriting/content/binary/comic_book_guy2.gif

And he thinks he’s japanese but hes too fat and stupid for anyone to let him in the country! awee bas! do you need a hug big guy? Someone wasn’t loved as a child, and it shows!!

Ok now stop slandering and go away! (preferably forever)

Thats not 100% true, there are a few guys that hit 300whp but had built motor, huge cams and ported heads and cosworth intakes.

Just had to fix that before BAS did his homework, realized there were other guys above 300whp, got all excited and then splurged on his monitor as he was typing away ready to bash us some more!

See BAS! I really do love you! I saved you from having to clean up your grime from your monitor!

I noticed the one and only time you met me… you were going out of your way to be as nice as you could possibly be… pretty sad when your lippy on line like this, yet asse kissing like a champ in person… that’s sad… truly.

Sasha did you use filler rod on those welds?

slander implies that I’m making something up about you that isn’t true… both point A and B are factual… something called basic physics for point a, and well your just wrong on point B… so… find me the slander in either comment please.

Yes I did Bob, only intercooler pipes can be safely fused together IMO, they were also backpurged. Thanks for coming out though.

I was asking a simple question. Try not to get so defensive.

Someone asks a question and you bite their head off…

it STILL doesnt matter until you do it better.

i think instead of pretengineer we should call you a benchineer.

Why is he a benchineer?

Your slander starts by advertising a price that is totally made up and out of nowhere, and nowhere near our actual target selling price (will be in the range of 2000-2200CAD)

Suggesting I claim the collectors as mine, when I’ve done no such thing. On other sites I not only give SPD Exhaust (not burns, thanks!), their recognition, but I also praise them for their quality and craftsmanship.

Next, you’re posting information about header tuning that is entirely wrong, but its hard to even read what you say and make sense of it anyways, since you have no grammer or typing skills what-so-ever.

Now BAS, please, for the love of god, just save whatever dignity you have left and just leave this site. All you ever do is bash, bash, bash, and think you know it all. Do you even have a 240? This is a 240 forum you know. So technically I shouldn’t even be here. But i’m a paying sponsor, so I guess I’m entitiled to be here.

Anyways, back on track - I don’t think anyone really likes you, and if they do it is only because you’ve managed to intrest them with your big words and silly talk confuses them into thinking you actually know something.

The fact is you don’t, or if you do your ego has skewed your perception of reality so out of true that you are unable to accomplish anything because of your inability to realize that you are infact - not god.

Bob what frustrates me is that you come into this thread not on your own, not to compliment my hard work, not to be nice, not even to be constructive, but to try and find faults in my work, being BAS’s right hand man, so that he, or you, can slander some more. Real friend that is.

I think I have a right to be defensive, at the very least.

. lol and how would you, (with all your glorious food management college classes under your belt), know if I had already done anti reversion work or not … ( he says as he looks at the original race tech article on anti reversion from 4 years ago )… it’s WRONG, no matter what you say, or how you try to twist it… it’s WRONG… lol.

because he criticises proven products but never produces anything better.

in fact, his work is as flawed or worse than the stuff he is criticizing.

there would be no difference between what he is doing (and we know he has some experience) versus someone just barely out of a college program spewing text-book jargon…

if he knows how to do it better then he should do it better or shut up.

if it achieved every objective he set out to achieve it is uncategorically right.

YOU are wrong…

again.