BAS not like dyno results - he disagrees with dyno

Support? I asked you a question. Yeah it was directed at your part, but it was unrelated to anything BAS was talking about previously. So chill out. Rudeness and immaturity have nothing to do with me asking a simple practice related question, it’s you that’s becoming emotional over it.

I dont remember the bracket issue back in 2007. I’m sure that if I said it would likely break, there is good reason as to why I said it. The fact that it didn’t break is no more proof of me being wrong, then of your being right. It just means that it held (like your silicone charge pipe couplers that year I pitted for you, they held sometimes and blew off the other %50 of the time). More sensitive? I asked “Sasha did you use filler rod for your welds”… Where is the rash, and blatant attack?

I support BAS’s work because he did a hell of a job on my exhaust. He did everything he said he would do and then some. Then he gaurunteed the work for life. Maybe the constant bashing of 3 or 4 years ago from yourself and Bing alike created the hate that’s generated towards BAS?

Hell I fought with BAS the first time he posted but I handled it with more civility then the rest I suppose.

You’re the one getting worked up…