BAS not like dyno results - he disagrees with dyno

What really gets me is that BAS and TM, why do you guys constantly keep slagging certain individuals on here? You guys talk about Sasha and others having egos yet you too present yourselves as some all mighty engineer know it alls. I for one would love to see some of your work and accomplishments. Have you guys actually competed in some type of racing series and more so even won?

Not everything has to be engineered perfectly in life, there are plenty of cars built by garage mechanics or shops that are top notch and dont use ‘exact engineering’ principles but yet in reality they work and very well.

I just really dont get you two. Why would you guys care so much what Sasha does? If he wants to promote his business or products let him do so.

If you guys werent so standoff-ish then maybe people would actually listen to you on these forums and get some work done at your shop but with the attitude you guys bring and nothing to back it up -no wonder everyone thinks youre ass hats.

Lastly, this is a forum OWNED by someone, so if there is favoritism then tough shit. Look around you, the whole world works like that. Be glad this forum isnt like some in the US where you say anything bad about an advertiser and you’re gone, no questions asked. Im amazed Bing has tolerated all this. Probably because he finds it amusing but you guys would be gone if I ran this thing, all you guys do is claim how much smarter you guys are and everyone else is doing everything ‘wrong’.

Listen if you go back and actually read, I asked him a question and he snapped. I don’t see how that makes it my fault.

Then they attacked BAS’s work by putting up his mistakes, and non of his accomplishments. I’ve had work done by BAS that was excellent, top notch work, I was simply stating that fact because it was relevant and because most people on this forum see an example of a mistake followed by a remark from bing or sasha and that becomes the truth.

You have seen my work, you’ve met me, you may have even purchased parts from me, but that was a long time ago and possibly under the screen name FrEaK.

Where, anywhere, did I say I was smarter then anyone on this forum? Quote me, please, I’ll edit and recind the comment. But it’s not there.

I’m fully aware of the current ownership and management of this forum, I called it at least a year or two before it actually happened.

Frankly I could care less what happens on this board. Since I was 16, so 7 or 8 years, I spent trying to deal with the politics and the arguments on this forum. Administration changes, so on and so forth. I’m not here to argue that anymore, mainly because it’s pointless anymore. I’ve given up trying.

I was simply here to ask a question, and support good work done by a small time custom fabricator that was getting slammed by an administrator and whoever else.

My exchange with Sasha was in response to his accusation and comments toward my character.

Contrary to everyone’s pairings, BAS and I are not the same person, although around here, it certainly seems that the general concensus is that we are.

dont hate , appreciate !!!

farmer

^^ What he said.

circle jerk!

In for BAS to post some of his latest creations. I for one will give an unbiased opinion just so the forum doesn’t look one sided and to give him a fair chance at posting his quality work.

Thanks Gautam, thats a solid gesture.

Come on guys, I know Ian can weld and I’ve seen some decent work of his.

This is entirely a personality issue.

Heck, I only just barely dislike bob, and only e-bob at that.

This gets way more fun when people take things personally.

A couple times a year I search through all of our old arguements and laugh reminiscently. Oh the good ole days.

Then I guess Ian’s due for some good publicity after 3 or 4 years of bad publicity…

That’s all I wanted… that and to know whether Sasha used filling rod… which he did…

Bob we’re the only forum that still lets Ian post. He was banned off all the other forums and it had nothing to do with me or anyone else associated with SON.

He has a well-documented past of being a hooligan far beyond any semblance of talent.

And even though he may at times be scientifcally correct, he is still commercially incorrect.

Sure he can come off a little abrasive, but he’s taken alot of shit in his day from alot of different people. I can’t say I would be much different if I was constantly chirped with no real basis for it.

Sure he could probably work on the entrance, and the criticism and how it’s delivered, but I guess he just figures regardless of where, what, or how he posts he pretty much expects an attack.

Cut the guy a break…

That being said there is a collaborative effort in the work between Ian and another that should be an outstanding example of his work.

You guys are all older then me. Can we not just get along?

I think ultimately, thats what were trying to get at…

does anyone else want to make love in this club?

yeah?

in this club?

unfortunately we’re waaaaay past that.

maybe back in 2005… but not now.

I argued with him too the first time he came around, I got past it… I dont see why others cant?

Sash and I don’t often see eye to eye on much of anything, but to be honest from the small amounts of time I’ve spent with him, he really knows what he’s doing. And that dyno chart proves it. That is some seriously impressive stuff you’ve got going there. My hat’s off to you sir!

i fabricated myself a tuna salad sandwich this afternoon, the filler to bread ratios were perfect, just the right amount of mayonayse infusion, and tuned with a little bit of seasoning and lettuce, i will admit though that i did use a can of tuna that wasn’t dophin safe so we may just have some impurities in the filler, nothing really that affects the deliciousness and nurishment of the bulid, thank you for your time

[QUOTE=BAS;368270]- ah I see so they WILL be less then 3300…

would you rather sasha say oh they will be 1800 and come out to be 2200 and every one be pissed? it`s a safe bet to say they may or may not cost 3300 (or less in this case)

And to think of all the time and money I wasted going to Toretto’s for tuna sandwiches.

Oh as for this thread, I don’t know, I didn’t even read half the stuff posted, I lost track after the 5th post…I vote for Sasha.

And Hector, make me a Tuna sandwich on white, no crust.