BBQ / Football / Bon Fire

Oct. 21st please!

:mrT:

im game… s.park has some pavilions that allow fires. its in an enclsed area not quite a bon fire. but its a fire and pleany of area to play football.

i hate South Park…I got a pavalion from them once…I will never do it again. There was nowhere for everyone to park, unless you wanted to walk. No Grill, and no electricity in our pavilion, I specifically asked for electricity and a grill when I rented it, and they sure as hell had me pay for it, until I went to the office and raised hell with the chick that was there, then I got my money back, but we were stuck with that pavilion because there were no others available.

North Park > South Park…IMO

Dom’s sister and her ex:
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b227/magicalmarge/StephandLuke.jpg

she looks taller then Dom

age??

sitting down!!!:moon:

i challenege you

I think she is 22. She’s not taller than Dom, I’m taller than both of them. I went from dating guys a foot taller than me then all the way down to lil’ Dom :rofl:

I’m in as well, and if there is anything I can bring let me know.

Shave her head,give her some glasses and drumsticks and she wil llook just like him:bigthumb:

if it is at south park and we get a pavilion without a grill i can bring one down, i live right up from SP shops

If it’s a Saturday after 3 or 4 p.m. or so, then I’m “in”.

I, too, can bring a few boxes of frozen burgers or something else. Just let me know.

Yeah, but she’s way more annoying and snobby than him.

noob’s of 1500 posts or less must provide jeff and I with 1 case of pony bottles each for the festivities

:smiley:

i better get to postin!

:rolleyes:

:rofl: bring straub for the rookee bitches

pony bottles FTW:beer:

Dear god…

Nope im around and will be back in the south hills for this weekend. Maybe we can get some people together if your going to be around.