Belleville Woman Found Dead - Anyone Guess Who's To Blame?

I’m at a loss for words right now dude. Really I am.

This shit is NOT right.

What the fuck can any one do though? Fighting cost thousands of dollars. And who can afford that shit?
Making a living even without bullshit fines and charges coming in to play is hard enough.

Ughh:/:

My name is Scott!

Anyways, Thats how it is, works for some and against others.

I have this weird feeling. That you have not ever had a hard time with our "Un"justice system…Scott! lol

Isn’t murder only 2 or 3 years in the states?

Yes I learned that the hard way. I was naive. I thought that if I was honest and explained things to an officer, he in turn would be honest, and everything would work out professionally. I was wrong, sorely wrong. I never mouthed off or smarted off, I never treated the officers with disrespect. I was treated like a criminal. They tried every avenue to find some sort of potential criminal charge. When the drugs and weapons didn’t work, they tried labelling me as a car thief because I had a multiple-bit screw driver in the car. After that failed, then they hit me with the no insurance.

I learned the hard way to be prepared for the worse from cops. Speak as few words as possible to them, document the encounter as thoroughly as possible, and expect them to never have your interest in mind. If you are pulled over, he’s gonna dig for anything that will justify his actions in the books.

I was a fool for expecting more honesty from them.

Oh I hear that.

I always play the respect game in the beginning. Once the attitude/power trip surfaces. I play ball.
Got me out of Street racing and impound fee’s etc etc. Then, in the end The cops never showed in court for the charge of careless driving.

If you have ANYTHING in your car that can be considered a weapon in any way. Tell them as soon as they ask. This way it is not concealed yadda yadda. Keep the minimal amount of stuff in your car. They will always tear your shit up.
I surrendered a 5" knife when I was charged with Dangerous driving. I told them I was doing wiring on my ECM earlier in the day and left the knife in my car. (ECM was still layin on floor)
They grabbed it. Played the ZOMFG!!! illllligealalalaasssss game. I told them, take it. Never got charged for it.

You gotta analyze the situation over and over and over as it unfolds. Keep your mouth shut unless you have something legitimate to say.

It gets to a point sometimes…that I say bad fuckin shit. Even though its justified. lol

It’s different in each state, some states have the death penalty some don’t. In Canada we basically follow the same sentencing rule throughout all the provinces.

As frustrating as it is cops have way too much power and there is nothing we can do about it. They can inconvience our life at will and fighting it inconviences us even more. I also have an upcoming court date… but I have the know how and experience to fight it without problems. He almost got a conviction out of me in a very shady manner and I reversed it.

Lucky you. I think? lol

I have no patience. Especially for bullshit that I should not have to put time in to in the first place. If I am guilty of something. I plead guilty. End of story.

But now you (we) must all eitheir spend money and/or lose money due to lost wages. It almost feels as if you are guilty until proven innocent. I loved my summons paper.

-If you do not show up you may be convicted (that’s a will)
-you may have a warrant issued for your arrest
-you may have an adjournment (that is a no)

In Peel, the court houses are packed. In the Mississauga court the cops are in groups chilling and shooting the shit. Outside are 10-15 cops chilling, getting paid for nothing but chilling. They love it here. I have never seen so many cops show up to court in my life, it was an eye opener. In Toronto the cops are there in far fewer numbers, same with York. Peel? I nearly shit my pants, it’s unreal. You’d swear you walked into a police station.

glad you guys feel for this… This is local for me and hits home… I have met her before, at the bar I used to work at… really nice girl.

I get away with everything, all I’m saying. I have a lot of family who work in law fields.

Chris. I feel it dude. I used to live not far from Trenton. Warkwarth. It’s all a tight nit community up there.

I never met her how ever.

Words…don’t seem to have much meaning with this subject. I dunno :frowning:

I am real pissed about this… how he want to defend our conutry, but he is killing the people that live in it.

RIP to the deceased, and prayers for the families

It’s a good living if you are willing to sacrifice some of your freedoms for it, and a normal life. 10,00" sign on bonus for regular joes, 20,000 for in demand trades and I think 30K for in demand degree’s or something. It comes at a price, but if you are willing to pay that price it is yours.

I thought about it too, since I would have a good paying career. It’s the sacrifices though. Being the clean cut, clean shaven type, yes sir, military hell dog. My heart isn’t in it, but I am not getting any younger eitheir. It’s the devil man. Good sign on bonus, paid food and accomodation, paid for education, and an allowance on top of that! All you have to do is sell your soul and it is all yours.

To the people who wish to have the American justice system “kill or be killed”, feel free to move. Noone is stopping you.

This kinda thing has happened, happens, and will happen forever, and not only in Canada. It’s how the world works.

There was way to many long responses…sorry if i missed vital shit.

That dude should be shot yah?

Send him to the chair, oh wait, we’re in canada. Throw him in prison and see how long he lasts there, probably not more than a week.

lol!!!

:slight_smile:

We have a secret base near Dubai called Camp Mirage? That’s baller shit!