Quebec Mosque Shooting

I am assuming you are all aware of this.

It will be very interesting to see how this pans out. This kind of thing rarely happens in Canada to this extent (5+ deaths).

They released the names of 2 suspects being held but just removed the names as one of them is now considered only a witness.

Ironic as your PM just invited “them all” to come to your country. Looks like a few have had a head start.

Regardless of political and religious viewpoints, these types of incidents are becoming all too commonplace.

I wonder if the Canadians will go all Obama and start with the “you cant judge all people based on the actions by a few” commentary and then have a dozen or so of these situations occur and the PM remains silent on the issue while more and more keep coming over to your open borders.

The irony that could occur could be incredible.

of the 2 names initially released one was a brown guy and one was a french guy (based on the name). It appears is was the french white-boy Alexandre Bissonette who carried this out on his own. that would go against your assertion i think.

it’s still quite early on so who knows what will come of it.

It will be interesting to see how Trudeau manages this.

Canada has significantly more cultural diversity than the US but gun-ownership is much much lower up here.

Reports I have seen this morning were both “brown” names. Once French Canadian and one Arab.

early release of a photo on alex bissonette:

im not familair with this site… just googled the name and it came up.

There is a lot of info in that link that isnt being reported through the CBC right now

Everyone at this point is just waiting (or not) to point fingers to where it backs up their narrative. And both sides will be quick to condemn anyone and everyone who shares the political / religious viewpoint of the gunman, regardless if he acted alone. Such is the internet.

Pretty good though:

1. Bissonnette Has … Pro-Trump … Beliefs

… Bissonnette likes the Facebook pages of U.S. President Donald Trump … but he does not express support for them elsewhere on his page.

The same mosque was targeted last year, but…

According to the Huffington Post, one of the bystanders also be heard saying in Arabic, “This is the result of Trump.”

I find it even more ironic that Bing can’t spell “Quebec” correctly…and he’s Canadian.

It’s a microagression, he’s just acting out against them forcing french on the rest of Canada.

Did you just assume his nationality and gender? You must be a fucking white male.

…making America great.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/tghf.gif

a privileged white male…

BBB (Bing Ball Bustin)

UPDATE: Shooter likes Katy Perry: Quebec mosque shooting suspect a fan of Katy Perry, Trump

Bissonette’s Facebook page, no longer active, showed he “liked” Trump… was a fan of Perry and Megadeth.

"He was not overtly racist or Islamophobic, but he had borderline misogynist, Islamophobic viewpoints,”…

“He was a pro-Israel and pro-Trump guy,” Allard-Prus said. “He didn’t have his arms open to immigrants, you could say. He was against all gun control. He could have been a perfect Republican.”

This guy is scumbag terrorist. But also the “perfect Republican.” Narrative confirmed.

“Radical Alt-right Terrorism”

i think that’s fair actually.

Holy shit, I had to check in the article to see if that wasn’t taken out of context. Fuck that guy.

Right?
How was he able to get an illegal gun in Canada?! Oh my. Sad for all involved, RIP.