MIT Shooting, Shootout in Cambridge

Listening to the scanner right now, I’ll update as I can. No link to marathon bombing as of now

• Cop shot and killed at MIT
  • Police tracked down the car the suspect was in, started chasing him
  • Shots fired, heard an officer say explosives were being detonated
  • Most recent thing is they stole a State police SUV
  • They are setting up a perimeter now

I’m not sure how reliable the source is but I heard the guy used the cops gun to shoot him.

http://www.cambridgeday.com/2013/04/19/mit-officer-killed-in-shooting/

What a fucking mess this is going to be.

I wonder if the guys are the ones involved in Mondays bombing?

Earthquake in Japan too…

Me too, it would be crazy if it was just totally different people. If thats the case, people in MA are going nuts

There was one right in Namie a few days ago. Japan and Alaska have constant earthquakes lol.

Boston woke up on the wrong side of the bed this week.

Sounding like one suspect may have gotten away. Its hard to tell cuz its a fucking shitcane on the scanner. Mostly just officers asking for directions now lol

The guys are younger than I expected them to be. I thought they would be in 30’s or 40’s.

Google warriors over here making cooking bombs.

I can’t even access the scanner app on my phone it’s so fucking clogged lol

Still looking for, and I quote, “White male, armed and extremely dangerous, with assault rifle (here we go) and possibly explosives, dark curly hair”

Maybe this guy?
http://www.fbi.gov/news/updates-on-investigation-into-multiple-explosions-in-boston/image/suspect2behindwoman

You know, crazy white guys doing crazy things doesn’t always have to be some government agenda.

There are plenty of stupid crazy white guys…

Oh I’m not saying theres an agenda or anything, I just think other smight.

BTW, they just confirmed the person on the run IS the bombing suspect with the with hat.

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST PEOPLE

I finally got through on the app and heard that too lol. Cop said its the person wearing the white cap in the suspect photo.

This is one fucking crazy ass story. I hope they get these guys alive just so we can hear the story. Dude is definitely drunk and on the sagrits.

That is actually pretty crazy.

Seems like I misinterpreted the message.

But I’ve said it before and I’ve said it again. Gun people need to control and weed out their own, otherwise the idiots with guns will ruin it for the rest of us, like they do over and over again by doing moronic things and adding fuel to the fire.

Well I think they already have one alive, so thats a start.

Guy in the white hat is def chooched out of his mind ffs.

Getting a bus to evacuate a few residents from there homes due to explosives in the area

Black hat guy is reported to be dead. Cop said over the scanner to be aware the white cap guy “might have explosives taped to his chest too”.

National Guard is rolling in as of a few minutes ago at the police command post in Watertown. I googled the streets they keep saying and where their command post is at the Arsenal Mall, sounds like they have a general idea where he is.

89 Dexter Ave there were suspicious looking devices the cops didn’t want to touch lol.

Numerous SWAT teams and all kinds of police and FBI.

Last report I heard was they were evacuating the houses in the perimeter they have sealed off and are going to wait until daylight so it’s in their advantage.

Boston became a war zone overnight.

I would HATE to have an electronics hobby and an AR in that area right now.

Also being brown would suck, but that’s a given. Sorry dolan.

Looks like the two guys are Vlads buddies from the mother land.