Anyone see the video of the standoff on I-90 yesterday?

CNN got a pretty good video of it

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/01/10/new.york.interstate.shooting/index.html#cnnSTCVideo

Death Penalty for that.

The guy died already

Any reason as to why it takes 1500 cops to shoot down one piece of shit? The trooper that pulled him over shouldve finished him off.

No shit, I wonder why the fuck this all broke out in the first place?

Did he die? Last i saw he was on life support

Nice vid. Heard it all go down on the scanners at my house. It took a few hours before the news heard anything. Dudes on life support now

edit, holy 5 million posts at once

I think the guy had died.We were talking to my buddies dad who’s high up in the troopers and I’m pretty sure the guy passed away

Guy died As far as I know. Shooter had a fully automatic (I believe it was an ar15). The trooper hit the gun out of the way and sprinted back to his car before the shooter could do anything.
-Thats some pretty scary shit. I have 3 troopers in my imediate family and it gives me the chills evrytime I see stuff like that.

that was a fucking great vid. suprised they got that good of coverage… looked like that was an AK that the guy in white had? Can anyone confirm what he was shooting and why? Seems pointless unless it was a drug run or something.

crazy shit. is there a long backstory to this or just a guy who was fucked in the head?

Probably just F!@#$ in the head.

haha fucking sweet

Can I ask whats funny about this situation??

I saw the video yesterday and that was some scary stuff especially for the people involved I’m sure. Being dressed in white like he was I’m just glad they took him down before he could get in the woods and ambush anyone that came in after him.

+1
Thats some un-nerving shit knowing that im going into that field and there are people with assault rifles that are dumb enough to shoot it out with the authorities…

Cant wait till im sniper status…sooo hard to get into…

+1 on the ambush thing. People are out of their minds these days. Glad no one that matters got hurt that day.

Let’s take it easy serious police, he simply made a comment

that being said, that shit is crazy, especially right in our area

I wouldn’t laugh seeing as how the guy was shooting at motorist passing by.That must be funny if it was one of your family members that had driven by

That’s some pretty good footage of the situation…Anyone know if he killed the taxi driver or was the taxi driver just sitting in the car the whole time?