Anyone see the video of the standoff on I-90 yesterday?

I read somewhere the trooper pulled the cab driver out of the car when the guy in the back went for the gun and dragged him to the police car.

wow that is crazy, it just goes to show how easily anyone can be in a bad situation…Im really curious as to what started the whole thing anyways, I wonder if the cab driver was in on it, or just happened to be the unlucky driver that morning

i think most cabbies are unlucky come on now ,i wanna be a cab driver for my job,lol

can you imagine the cost of a cab ride between here and Hartford ct?

he was in a cab from Hartford?

wtf is going on :shifty:

The cab driver got out and ran back to the trooper car. There is some really dangerous shit out there.
But I wonder if he had not been pulled over, where was he going with the gun and what his motives were.

word, very strange.

Just heard the update on the news. Guy was 22 from Hartford, CT as somebody already said. He is still alive and in critical condition. Only he and several cars were hit with bullets. That’s all they know I guess.

I’m wondering the same thing, very scary deal.

looks like a wasr AK.

One of the articles I read today said it was possibly an AR-15. I know shit about guns so i doubt i could tell anyway lol

two miles from my house. Hope he dies, don’t need people like that existing. Police protect their own, my scanner was going nuts.

You are like an old man owning a scanner

hahahaha. I would have one also, never know when you gotta get ready…

please tell more bout said scanner.

i have one too. like he said you never know :slight_smile:

CB and scanner :slight_smile:

Absolutely. If the fucker had the balls to pull the trigger towards an officer and innocent bystanders then bring the fucking rain down on him. My cousin is NYPD and I have lots of friends in NYST and if anyone of them was in that officers position(one shot at) I wouldn’t care if the turned they whole precinct/troop against the fucker. Hope the gunshots hurt :mad:

From what EJ told me today heading to GPNY, the NYST MTL was only just a few miles away doing training. Guy picked the wrong fucking time and place to shoot at a trooper.

On a lighter note, speaking of GPNY, have you seen this thread? :smiley:

http://shift518.gom-host.com/showthread.php?t=5890

Yeah…I went today with a few people for my birthday celebration and banged out 6 races. I’ll post a little video later on. Nothing fancy.