Paris Shooting

Anyone following this?

12 dead and the gunmen get away?

Title should be “Paris Terrorist Attack.”

I’ve just heard bits of info here and there but I’m sure more will come out as the day goes on.

Why are you posting this on a dead forum Bing? Go back to posting sock pictures on social media! :lol:

I got all excited and thought paris hilton was dead for a moment.

getting excited about someone being dead is pretty fucking sadistic

• Updated - - -

just saw this isn’t the first time something like this has happened there…

Charlie Hebdo, a satirical newspaper, has come under attack before. Their office was firebombed in 2011 and its website was hacked after its cover featured the prophet Muhammad. Nearly a year later, the publication again published crude Muhammad caricatures, drawing denunciations from around the Muslim world.

I suppose you could say the celebrity and not the human. the world could do with one less “profession dj / whore”

“Three policemen arrived by push bike, but they left naturally as the attackers were armed,” he said.

Seems like they need to give more cops guns

Terrorists killing a police officer. (Not very graphic, but potentially NSFW)

^^^ :eek:

jeez wth^

Fuck these cowards. Your shitty religion of peace is a lie.

Sorry, but it’s not.

Watching that poor wounded officer be mercilessly shot in the back of the head with an Ak-47 shows a different side of the argument about the militarization of our police forces doesn’t it?

It’s only a matter of time before we have an attack like this here. I guess if you count the Fort Hood shooting it’s already happened.

Work place violence

News has been reporting police were already standing guard at this location when this happened…I would imagine if more police were armed this would have still happened but most likely the people who did it would have been killed when attempting to leave.

Again these guys call themselves Muslim, but they are far from it. ISIS (if this is related) is killing Muslims.

i completely agree with you guys about that video really supporting the militarization of police…

that video is crazy.

Not sure I want to go that far, just wanted to raise the argument that maybe the police aren’t arming up because the government is getting ready to lock up all the gun owners and shoot all the black people.

yeah im not syaing i agree with militarization of police i’m just saying that the video is an NRA wet-dream and probably prevents citizens from even wanting their police to be under-armed.

even if you don’t like the police, seeing an unarmed officer executed like that is terrifying.

these animals want to act like it’s the 7th century, we should bomb them back to the 7th century.

I’m hoping France uses this as an excuse to push back against the hijacking of their country by these dogs.

You and rugsr must be besties and jerk each other off thinking about your hatred/judgement of 1.6 billion people based on the actions of a few.

“Ninety-three percent of Muslims do not support extremist views of terrorism.”

7% of 1.6 billion is a lot