big ben= big jag-off

talked to a friend of mine. she was out at the cabanna bar in wexford. big ben was there. so she’s there with her fiance and her friend. well her and her friend get into the vip area because they are attractive ladies. so they talk to ben a bit and she goes to leave and ben says 'where are you goin" she say “back with my fiance” and he proceeds to call her a lesbian for not hanging out with him. what a douche bag. he better cut the shit out cause fuckin with someones girl is how you get your face kicked in, no matter who you are. …of course this is hearsay since i was not there to witness said event.

I am not surprised…I heard he is a cocky pile of shit too…C batch and T Palko FTMFW

This is what happens when you go from nothing to something in a year.

He said she said he said, who really knows… I wouldn’t take this as gospel to think he’s an asshole.

Big deal, I’ve called chicks lesbians for no reason at all.

lol so true

:gives

:shaggy:

little cutty= bigGer jag-off :smiley:

Yup…met him, talked to him (at Miami when I went there), and he is a complete d-bag.

big head = big d-bag

he sounds/looks like a dumb ass in that commercial

As long as he wins games, he can be an ass.

This is why I don’t give a shit about fame. He can have that attitude all day long because there are about 3 dozen other women lined up who want him to slam them.

Last summer at Saddle Ridge my girlfriend went up to VIP with him and BSed with him for like 10 minutes…she’s from philly and talked about the Eagles (and how she is now a Steeler fan) most of the time. He was cool as hell with her, must have changed alot.

I was there hanging out with him that night… that is not what happened at all!

BEn does nothing for me so i don’t give a shit what he does

oh shut the fuck up already.

Yet another BS story from B-O-B… /thread as well

Why you guy’s bustin Cutty balls? He heard a story and he posted it…I have heard numerous similar stories about the guy. I am sure some are true…some may be false or exaggerated…but I still always hear them. Call people haters/liars or whatever but think of it this way how many negative stories have you heard about C-batch? None…why b/c he is a decent person…not a cocky pile of shit.

U obviously don’t know about Cutty nor his lies do u Steve? Maybe u should see the “mod” forum as well and u would know no one beleives shit the backstabber says…