Blizzard of '08? v.now w/polski

WHOS THE 1 GUY THAT VOTED THEY ARE SCARED?

uhm if you guys get anything that we just got, you are in trouble, 9" in Texas in March just feels fucked up

BTW, if the low from the gulf shakes hands with the high from the lakes, and they stall out over WNY… we could be in for a fun weekend.

I need to fill the gas can for the thrower.

damn, i love maple syrup with bacon on it. I should go buy some before the “storm”

Awsome I have a trip planed for saturday, going to the maple shack for pancakes. I dont care how much snow we get im going.

In for the race on the 219.

Bring the snow!! We havent had any really deep enough to have fun in yet… bring it!

NOOOOO i hate snow… i want to have a nice warm summer and bike riding season… and now its going to snow… grrr

Why can’t we get this weather on a week day…

Stupid weekend storms…

But when you take 9" any other time of year you like it. :gay3:

+1 I would like a weekday storm for the day off

:lol:

AccuWeather and TWC are both showing snow over B-Lo, how bad is it?

Day off of what? Shit, I haven’t worked at a single shop that has shut down for anything save for a power failure. Even the blizzard of '01 we were open and I was there.

Just light snow in Williamsville right now.

http://maps.nittec.org/mappage.aspx

Pretty handy link for seeing where the snow is hitting. Click the regional view link then the checkbox for cameras.

The official warning was updated at 11:19.

SNOW WILL SPREAD ACROSS THE REGION THIS AFTERNOON… MIXING WITH
RAIN AT TIMES FROM THE GENESEE VALLEY EASTWARD. AN INCH OR TWO IS
POSSIBLE IN THE WEST BY EVENING, BUT LESS THAN AN INCH EAST OF THE
GENESEE VALLEY. SEVERAL INCHES OF SNOW ARE EXPECTED OVERNIGHT.
THERE MAY BE A FEW HOUR LULL SATURDAY MORNING…BUT SNOW WILL
RESUME DURING THE DAY. IT WILL LIKELY MIX WITH SLEET OR FREEZING
RAIN…ESPECIALLY FROM THE GENESEE VALLEY EAST. THE WORST WEATHER
WILL COME SATURDAY NIGHT AS SNOW CONTINUES…COUPLED WITH
INCREASING AND GUSTY WINDS. THIS WILL CAUSE POOR DRIVING
CONDITIONS IN BLOWING AND DRIFTING SNOW. TOTAL STORM ACCUMULATIONS
BY SUNDAY MORNING MAY EXCEED A FOOT.

http://forecast.weather.gov/showsigwx.php?warnzone=NYZ010&warncounty=NYC029&firewxzone=NYZ010&local_place1=3+Miles+W+Williamsville+NY&product1=Winter+Storm+Warning

:shrug:
That mix of sleet and freezing rain makes me think this is going to be a bust.

^word… if it aint cold enough it’ll be a bust.

OMG FUCK WEATHERMAN

:insertslowgolfclaphere:

According to most of the reporting, due to the way the fronts are moving, rochester is actually gonna get fucked harder than you guys in buffalo.

Someonething about the pressure systems doing some weird shit with lake ontario and lack effect snow for all of us.

…see my quote previous thread. If they know about it beforehand, its gonna be weaksauce.

Although the fact that its on a weekend sort of counteracts that. If its at a time you could potentially miss some work for a severe storm, guaranteed weak. If it can fuck with your social plans, on the other hand, prepare to get dumped on.

^ mother natures a fucking cunt

lol @ all the nyspeed weathermen

cracks me up