Winter Storm Warning starting Saturday night (12/15)

While I’m not a fan of getting 2-3" of snow each night, I like when we really get hit with a good blizzard. They’re talking about 16-20 inches of snow by the time this is all over, and lots of wind on top of that. Should be a fun weekend to go ripping around in the Expedition with the all terrains.

Of course we’ll probably end up with 4" of snow and I’ll just be snowblowing the driveway pissed off.

http://forecast.weather.gov/showsigwx.php?warnzone=NYZ010&warncounty=NYC029&firewxzone=NYZ010&local_place1=Williamsville+NY&product1=Winter+Storm+Warning

x2 i love big storms. I won’t be driving at all for a few days but w/e.

Hopefully with this we’ll get some more trails open.

Just make sure you are standing so the snow hits you from the left so you can blame the Democrats.

^ Zing!

And I really do like big storms, the little amounts just piss me off that i have to go out and remove it from my driveway.

^ :lol:

I’ll blame the democrats because they want to stop global warming (if it exists). If it was warmer it would have been rain. :wink:

I will believe it when it happens. They can never get our forecast right. :tdown:

Not true.

The “Mega Disasters” episode is that Texas and the southwest will be in a 3 decade long drought, diverting fresh water from the Great Lakes, and turning Lake Erie into a dry lake bed.

(that’s complete B.S., but w/e)

This is the reason why

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/bb/ManBearPig_Sketch.jpg

yeah well see if this is right on or not, i hope so, but until then i wont hold my breath

bring it on, i love big storms

mr . tumnus?

UGH i gotta work all weekend… sunday morning should be a nice drive into work :frowning:

I hate big snow storms…I get bored if I’m stuck with nothing to do.

16 - 20 inches on saturday night?

sounds like ilcisdead’s nightly cumulative received cock forecast.

i hope i get stranded somewhere with a hot girl and lots of booze. i better start trying to set that up.

A+++ hahaha

I’ll be at the company Christmas party… getting stranded there might not be so bad haha.

your best work… grade A… :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Going to work saturday all day, off sunday and monday.

I’ll stay home and shovel…

:lol: man-bear-pig!